People Like Us :)

-Rachel's POV-

After the period ended and it was now free period I had started walking to my locker when a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me into the Auditorium. I squealed and looked up to see the one and only Quinn Fabray.

"What is it Quinn!? I'm not doing anything wrong, I'm doing exactly what you told me."I said annoyed and saw her eyes were filled with sadness and....regret? I'm officially confused...

"Listen, I actually wanted to talk to you about this whole thing..."She said in her usual soft pur-like voice. I nodded for her to keep going and she pulled me gently to the stage and sat down, I sat beside her and listened.

"I wanted to break the bet off....and also apologize."She said looking at me and I noticed her voice was different and her face looked like she was stressed. It took me a minute to realize she was trying not to cry.

"Quinn, its okay. Please don't cry, I forgive you."I said not wanting to see her cry for the first time...well from what I've seen that is. She shook her head softly while looking at me, with lots of tears.

"I'm sorry, I only did all of this because my parents kicked me out of the house....they said I wasn't the child they wanted and they don't even know me anymore. Then, today I found out my parents moved put of the country,sold the house and, officially left forever. I have no family near here so I now am going to be in foster care, my life is so messed up and I took it out on you because I wanted to have someone, and that was Sam because he is the sweetest and caring person I know.....I need somebody. But, there is nobody!"She finished and was sobbing into my shoulder.

I felt so bad for her and it made my eyes water with tears, she had nobody and that made her act out. I pictured myself in her position and it took everything for me not the cry a little bit. I rocked her back and forth.

"Shhh, its gonna be okay. Everything's gonna be okay."I said and I knew it would be. I wasn't the type of person to let something like this happen so I came up with an idea.

"Quinn, I have an idea. Why don't you live with me?"I said and felt her crying die down a bit. She sat up and looked at me while wiping her eyes.

"Really? You'd do that for me?"She said with a fragile voice. I nodded only to be attacked by a super happy blonde cheerleader. She squealed with happiness making me laugh.

"What about the Glee club? They hate me ever since I punched you the other day....for no reason at all."She said and we laughed at the end part. I sighed with a smile.

                          Flashback

                                ~\~

Mr.S:(talking about this weeks assignment)This weeks assignments about 'Caring.' Any song that-rambles on about it

Rachel:(raises her hand)

Quinn:(rolls her eyes)

Mr.S:(see and stops talkin)yes Rachel?

Rachel:(smiles I already have a sing perfect for milk. Is it okay if I sing it?

Mr.:(shrugs with a smile of course, the floors your Rachel he motions to the floor and sits a chair by GCmembers