Chapter 12

Anna's Point Of View 

Anna- I will not do that... You are one sick bitch are you? this isn't some kind of joke ZOE! You can ruin me but please! not the boys! Do what you want with me! bring me back to America! Send me out to the streets and die but never! tell me to seperate them! 

I ran out the streets and stopped a cab to go to Zoe's and as soon as I arrived I did the classics! yes the classics when me and Zoe were best friends, we parnked each other almost everyday and there was this prank that she NEVER ever got right and never missed! she would always fall for it and get mad at me for weeks. 

"This will keep her from posting that vid!!" I ran inside her house! It was the easiest thing you could do. She hides her keys around some kind of plant I don't even know and then goes inside, well let's just hope no one's around yet but as I open the door, it appeared right in front of me! 

Zoe's brother. JOE!, "HAHA! Hi Joe!" I stood there, shy that is, "Hi? ummm.. Anna?" he looked surprise, more than surprised, he walked towards me and admired my outfit, "You're so different!" he tried stretching my arms, looked at my shirt that was now changed into a tank top of the color white but that was kind of... how do I explain this... tight? and my mini shorts which made me look like a total slut for some reason, "You're hot!" he sqeezed both my cheeks with his huge hands and looked right into my eye, "Why are you here?"

"Um... I came to visit? but your sister was like... 'there's visitor in the house! so you can't go!' so yeah! that's what she said but I have a very big answer for that, I knew you and uncle hated me ever since I first came to your house! but yeah! she said there are visitors so why would I bother?" I looked around the empty and quiet house, "Uh! look around! do you see any visitors?" he's right

"Well Zoe said-" before that my lips crushed into his was I pushed or something? "I love you!" Joe shouted, "Excuse me! just because I got thinner doesn't mean! you can like me! I'm not the old desperate Anna Joe! get that into your head! I'm the new one!"