Chapter 16

Anna's POV

See? It's the last day I'm staying here and this is happening? my flight is like 5 A.M. in the morning, and am I never destined to live in London? Can't I meet the queen? I want to meet One Direction, I want to just meet DanIsNotOnFire And AmazingPhil and no! Destiny says, because life in London is full of shit for me! 

"What are you saying?" Jack asks, while he continues driving fast, "You heard everything I was thinking?" I asked seriously, "Twin telepathy." I touched his head with a finger and then kept his face on the road, "I'm kidding! You were talking to yourself? Maybe?" he looked at me, "About what then?" I tested, 

"About meeting Dan and Phil. I heard that part only though." I sighed, "Yeah, I'd love to meet them, I wish I just stayed at theirs but here I am, right?" 

"We're here." we reached their home and I ran to the limo, once I went in... Finn and Joe were laughing their ass out, "What the fuck!?" I asked, still wet and cold, "You and Jack fell for the prank!" Finn and Joe said in unison, 

"No shit." 

*

We were inside the house, Joe prepared tea for each one of us and sat on the edge of the table, "Isn't that going to break? it's wood and this table is like 15 years old Joe." I rolled my eyes still mad. Jack and Finn were out for a while so they could park the car and limo properly since it was pretty dramatic and they stopped at the middle of the road. 

"Anna I'm sorry for what Finn and I did. I was really dissapointed about the whole kiss and touch thing; it was wrong and I made second thoughts about it in the car but when I say Finn trying to get in the door I couldn't help myself but ask if he wants to make a prank since I wanted to be happy or I wanted to laugh-" he didn't get to finish and the wood broke. 

I laughed this time, spitting the tea from my mouth, "Oh my god! I'm so sorry," I wipe the tea off the counter. "You're such a turn off." he joked again, "But seriously, I'm sorry and if there's anything I could do just tell me." 

"Arrange a meet up with Dan and Phil for me." 

"Don't have to." 

"Why not?" 

"They're here." 

"Shut up." 

"THEY ARE!" 

"Shut up." -.-

"They Are!!!" 

"Proof?" 

"Dan, Phil!" in a blink of an eye, Dan and Phil were by the front door, laughing in their own funny world again! OH MY GOD! I stopped cleaning and ran to Dan jumping on him as he falls because of how heavy I am. 

"They arrived yesterday, they're supposed to make a collaboration video with me but looks like they can't since you killed Dan." Dan fainted and the shock on my face was priceless, "Shit!"