chapter 17

*Anna's POV

"I'm so sorry Dan." I begged for his forgiveness, "It's fine." No one has got me down on my knees like that, begging for my idol's forgiveness I started crying, "Holy! Phil, this girl is scaring me already." 

*

"where's dan?" I got so excited about an hour Dan rejected me, "He left..." Joe paused, "He thought you were really weird and... you are." 

"But I didn't even get my picture." I yawned, sleepy not having time to sleep for two  days straight and crashed unto the couch without noticing this wasn't my house. To the point where I found out I was such a deep sleeper I had to take home school because nothing can wake me up, I was afraid that Zoe would enter and see me in her living room while three men took care of me but without a notice I was on a deep sleep. 

*Zoe's POV 

"I'm in the car, I'm on my way home." I called daddy to make sure I was going home, I'll probably go out later I don't wanna make videos. I basically used up a whole month of my life to make videos and change lothes and edit so I don't have to keep taking videos and I just edit them to make them look like other dates and shit.

I love my fans and all but honestly think that they'll find something cheesy about my videos and that's what I hate the most like one of those younger girls caught my videos and completely made a whole video I don't love them and such that isn't even true. Sometimes it hurts cause I've been realizing YouTube isn't me and I just want to have a family already, but I had to ruin my life. 

I got out the car, dropping the keys in my bag and placed some strong cherry red lipstick on on my tinted glass so I would look like I wasn't even angry or pale or sad or depressed or dead. 

"I'm home Joe." I looked around, saw both the twins and my expression changed. "Sure they're here, what are you two doing here?" I questioned, getting near the couch, no way. "What is she doing here?" they looked at me and they know I would scream even though they answered me, "WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?"

They know very well I don't like Anna and they let her sleep her, I thought I'm done with them. I just want to rest, someday even posting the video; it's basically a threat not some kind of actually posting something. Truthfully, it's only been Anna who gave effort to our friendship and my every other friend that just lives around here don't even like me anymore, they only go with me if I beg on my knees and that has been me for the whole month. 

Without even asking Anna to come over, she knows I'm lonely and she can see it in me, Pull yourself together Zoe. you hate her. I cried to myself. 

"She fell asleep, she didn't have enough sleep for the past two days and do you know why? Because of you, plainly you and it's always you why she can't sleep. Can't you see? She worries for you!" Finn shouted, "Since when did someone you knew three days or four I don't give a fuck become such a big deal to your life than you care for me." silence came for a moment when he replied. 

"I heard you call on the phone with some guy I don't even know; you're pregnant and I'm not the father, if you were pregnant or now.... if you are pregnant by the moment you tell me, I know I'm not a father to that child because we never even slept together." 

"Finn." I didn't just hurt my best friend but Finn already, I have ruined everyone in just a flash for a moment I blame Anna for coming, if she didn't come; This would've never happened. 

"Get her out of this house or else daddy will get mad Joe." I said through gritted teeth, making an excuse while I tried my best to  look as calm as possible but they can all tell my eyes are wider than the usual right now. "We've been trying to wake her up since half an hour ago but she's like really creeping us out. 

All she needs is a cube of ice and a whisper that the fried chicken has finished. she would always wake up right after I say that in our sleepover and I was the only one who knew even until now. Anna doesn't know what I do to her too, when she wakes up she completely forgets why but say she just woke up. 

"Try ice and order fried chicken, wake her up and after she eats; let her out or else I'm calling the police." I head upstairs, trying to hold back the tears for the fact, the three people that were my everything for more than four years looks like they care for Anna more. As always she would always beat me at everything and that's why. That's why I told the company that Anna's father deserved a transfer. 

They agreed immediately and I was happy of the results I didn't even drop Anna off to the airport and pretended I was out of the country, while I tried my best to audition for the school's roleplay; I remembered every single part of that day and that made me hate Anna a lot more. 

"Zoe Sugg?" I stood up and they told me to audition the part I wanted for the play; I did my best and Anna already performed her part which was exactly the same as mine. She auditioned a week ago and the judges were really impressed. I supported her and I watched her at the back when I saw a few girls laugh at me for having such a talented friend while I stay talentless and stupid. 

"thank you." I bowed and walked down to the seats, "OKAY! Here are the roles, we made sure that all of you should know as soon as possible because I don't want people learning their lines the day before practice. " I took a deep breath, and smiled to my best. 

"Main role is....who's this? can you read this for me please?" a few cast crew walked up to the director and in no time he shouted, "Why didn't you write it down properly!" everyone was shocked but stll anticipated, "Anna? Where's Anna... anyways I'm sure she'll come back from a restroom break or something and.... Zoe you are the um... Understudy will that be okay?" when I forming a fist I got a message from Anna, "I am leaving in ten minutes, the plane just boarded; I miss you early I hope you got the part -Anna." I frowned but smiled right after, "She isn't here anymore." 

"What?" the director was confused, "Yeah, she left for the states I even have the messages." showing off he finally nod and gave me the roleplay, wow for the first time i was first place it felt really good. 

Starting from now, I'll always be the number one  and I will never let Anna be on me." 

How is this chap? Well Zoe revealed a little bit of why she truly hates Anna and that's a good start isn't it to make the drama sum up. 

I'm sorry for being inactive; I haven't really focused on anything since I went out of the country for a month and when I came back I missed so much at school so I had to study a lot! I had to do all my projects because I wanna keep a stable rank in my class which is top 4 and I'm currently in 5. 

I really love you guys and yesterday I got three comments that asked if I was going to continue the story, Finn and Jack has really matured a lot and there videos became uninteresting to me; I missed it when they were in their room and opened mails from fans and I just didn't really feel them anymroe. Although that has come to my sense I will try and see their updates in life so I can add them in the story :) sorry for being a rude and an uncaring author to my readers, I will update every Saturday but for the four months? five motnhs? late update I'll make 2 updates for tomorrow and on monday :) enjoy! 

-Sophia