Chapter 14 PART 2

*Finn's POV

Where the hell are they? Probably smooching, I don't even know, "Hey Finn." I turned around and caught the picture of my childhood friend, "JULIE!" I ran as if, I haven't seen her in like forever, "JULIE! JULIE SUMMERS!" I don't really know why I'm acting like this but because I've been really lonely for the past 6 hours, I think it's worth it to hug a person who was your only best friend aside from you brother, "How are you?" I say, cheerfully that is, "I don't know? that's something unusual." I smiled, at Julie's nice attitude. 

"Excuse me thanks for the hug Finn but I'm not Julie, I'm Allie, a fan; I mean I didn't really stalk or anything but I heard you guys are coming so I prepared this shirt and a marker for you to sign." her smile was still forming even after that awkward moment, "I'm sorry, I was just so lonely I think I needed someone to hug." I smiled at her back, she started laughing and tilted her head once she stopped, "Why are you lonely?" "I don't know where my brother and his so called "girlfriend" is." she started smiling again and replied, "I can help you find for them." I wanted to say no so bad but it would be rude and the only reason why I wanted to say no is because she'll probably spread the news in twitter, sending hate and all, "Sure, in one condition." 

Her face changed once I said so and she questioned, "Yeah?" "Here's the deal, give me your phone; no tweeting about this, no pictures about this, no messages, nothing; after all of this act like nothing happen okay?" it took her a while to even respond but she agreed, "let's go." 

*Anna's POV

"I-" "Oh thank god!!! I've been looking for you guys! Do you even know what time it is?" I questioned, "Nope." "It's fucking 4 in the morning, did you guys even bother to sleep?" I didn't reply, so happy to see the light and ran out to the nearest window I saw and screamed, "I'm free!" though I seriously thought it was a bad move because when we entered our room, we were kicked out. 

"I'm sorry guys, I didn't mean it." I tried to apologize to Finn and Jack while they packed their suitcase, "Don't worry about it." Finn comforts but as I look at Jack he's mad. Again. For once when can he just be happy and start acting like a normal person for crying out loud. 

I'm leaving tomorrow. I'm going back to America this is bullshit.