_Imperfect_Writing- All Books

~Book 1~ Ha/f Alive

Genre: Teen Fiction- Mature

Story status: Ongoing

BLURB:

My sister believed, but didn't. My sister tried, and I failed. My sister's dead, and I'm soon to be. They tell me what's done is done, but the ghost of her death follows me. In life, we all walk in circles, trying to find a purpose, a way to be noticed, but what if I am done trying? What if I am ready to give up entirely? I don't want to be stuck waiting around for a better day to come, when each day becomes more antagonizing for me to bare. But something is holding back from drowning in the dark, from ending it all right here, right now..... Jacob, the only one that can send me into true peace of mind. The only person making me stay on this place we call Earth, where dreams shatter and blood splatters. Where love, once pure and full, slips from our grasp and fades away. Normal people live to their fullest potential, but that's the difference between me and the rest of the world.I am not normal.....

~Book 2~ Border Lands Trilogy Book 1:Border Lands

Genre: Adventure

Story status: Ongoing

BLURB:

In a dystopian future, two unknown sides fill what once was North America. Forced in to this terrible way of surviving, Lyra Stone and every other teenager are training for their life. Obligated to train with a partner for a day, Luna Perez is also irritated with the idea of this preparation for something they don't understand. Bitterly, the one thing keeping them from the other side is an invisible border that cannot be passed or trusted. Uniting together, the two girls set off to discovery the meaning of this perplexing border and why every child is being trained in the first place, all while figuring out who they really are. How will they escape their mind controlling land? Will this delirium ever end? What is really on the other side that is so dreadful? "One Line Divides the Truth"

~Book 3~ Only One Side Of Me

Genre: Teen Fiction

Story status: Ongoing

BLURB:

Two close sisters, one dangerous challenge to overcome...HIGH SCHOOL! Sixteen year old Crystal Ruby Gerratana and seventeen year old Ezra Lana Gerratana never got the concept of "cool" and don't necessarily fit in this new society at all which is fine by them. No one in school does the things these girls do. Reading, writing, fangirling, and listening to music in extreme doesn't appeal regular teens nowadays but that doesn't stop these sisters from being themselves. But with a new school year passing through and two hunks come into their lives, it will set the sisters off track with drama erupting in every corner. Find out how these silly sisters figure out how to master school and uncover what "cool" really means.