pratz7 - Elliot

Story status:  Completed

BLURB: 

So, remembering it makes me even more desperate to return to Dale Woods- the place I was born, the place where everything happened that changed my life.It was 3 years ago; I had a friend named,ElliotNOT EDITED.

NOTE: This is a request from July 17, 2016. This writer has multiple stories, so I am including them. @pratz7 MY APOLOGIES, THIS IS SO LATE!!!

TITLE: letters

Story status: Ongoing 

BLURB:

i wish the words and the stories would come back to me.

TITLE: Beauty; the Beast

Story status: Ongoing

BLURB:

A modern retelling of the fairy tales - 'Beauty and the beast' and 'Cinderella'. Hidden behind the hood of the parka especially made for her, Beastie Curthwright has lived almost all her life silently watching people; observing them. She knew almost all of her classmates, had photos of them in her photography class portfolio but nobody knew her; nobody wanted to know her. She was a freak after all; a beast. Then one fine day came Cinder Castelleno. With Auburn hair, ocean blue eyes and an athletic build, he was perfect; more than just perfect. He was the one to search for in the high school hallways, the one to be friends with and the one to impress. He was one hell of a hot mess. Gorgeous Greek god straight from Olympus. And soon he became one of Beastie's many secrets. But the question was how would perfect Cinder react when he saw Beastie without her hood? Nope. This is not your typical love story. .And you ask how do I know? Well let's just say that I am the fairy godmother watching over Beastie and Cinder. *wink*

TITLE: Gauri and Nasreen

Story status: Ongoing

BLURB: 

'When your whole world gets turned upside down, it doesn't always happen in an instant. Sometimes its just a little thing - an innocent moment that marks the beginning of an earthquake,a tsunami, a volcano'

~Carolyn KeeneTwo seemingly ordinary lives are destroyed because of something as superficial as the superiority of one's religion.set against the backdrop of undivided British India, 1946

TITLE: Nova

Story status: On hold

BLURB:

November Reed has never perceived the feeling of having a Mum and dad, because she is an Orphan. Aunt Ornella had told her the story of how her parents had perished in car crash 11 years heretofore. Now, she is 11. Life in Parish's Nobel Home has never been easy but at least normal enough, until the night; she discovers the hidden underground staircase leading to the basement of a house she has never been before.A house where she finds her parents. ****It has been a few decades now, since Robot's were fully introduced into the vulnerable lives of the humans. The dependence on robot technology had elevated to such a level when not only the household machinery of individuals but even the arms and ammunition of the governments across the globe were turned into robots.A robot era to be precise. ****It is the year 2075, Cyborgs are rising in power and populace.A cyborg short for "cybernetic organism" is a being with both organic and biomechatronic body parts. Its sole aim - Tyrannizing the humans and turning them into one of their own kind. But the Robots stand in their path. Without the robots the humans will be helpless, even weaponless.So now it is a race, a ruthless and brutal race between the humans and the cyborgs.Who will get to the Robots first? Who will?

TITLE: Winter Sonata

Story status: Completed

BLURB:

There is nothing that can console me now as there was and will be only one thing between us silence...An innocent story of finding a long lost love.