GlitzyDiamond - Uncovered Paths

GENRE: Action

Story status: Completed; editing

BLURB:

Lily always wanted to be apart of something big and something that could one day save the world...so one day she could save the world.When she's sent on a mission that's she's not suppose to be coming back from,she starts uncovering clues and sercrets about the organization. She starts wondering who she can even trust.And with the life of one of her teammates and closes friends hangs in the balance she will have to put everything on the line to save her friends and herself!NOTE: This was a request from 2016 and I unfortunately am only just getting to it on June 2, 2020. I am late and this writer has more stories, so I am including them below. glitzydiamond I'm sorry! The account also seems to be inactive at this point, but who knows, maybe one day it won't be.

TITLE: Unmasking Secrets

BLURB:

One year after (book#1)..."What's going to happen to her?""She won't remember him..."<><><><><><>Tasked with finding Lily, Felix Terrence goes out to the four corners of the world. Trying to pick up on a clue about her whereabouts, he travels to Toronto, Canada, in hopes of finally finding her, and with everyone giving up, he needs her to be there. But what he finds isn't what he expected...<><><><><><>After being told she was given medicine to help her with the side effects of the crash, Lily finally returns to what she thinks is her normal life, except that one memory of someone is missing, the person that was her life in the first place. She keeps doing and obeying orders and missions she is given, until she starts seeing things-visions and images of a person...

TITLE: Miss Adventurous

BLURB:

Missy is tired of living a boring-same-routine everyday life. She longs for a day where she can leave it behind and make her own adventures. Until she actually finds herself on an adventure...

TITLE: Every day Random

BLURB:

a book of miscellaneous things...Ranked: #713 in RandomTopics: News for my account, My art, Current Events and my reactions/opinions, random questions that I was wondering, and most of all TAGs!

TITLE: Short Stories Collection

BLURB:

Title: To Believe In Christmas(1st entry)Kara Fisher has had leukemia for a year and a half now; since her dad died a few years ago, her mom has lost faith and belief in Christmas. Kara wants to change that, but she only has five days to live...Can Kara make her mom believe in Christmas?Find out in this wonderful Christmas story of bravery, compassion, and most of all family!Title: Love In Action(2nd entry)A simple test, Eric Nickson, thought.

TITLE: Double Sided (Slugterra Fanfic)

BLURB:

One year after the creation of ghouls, a woman would not pay Dr. Blakk the money the money she supposedly owed him, her punishment? The kidnapping of her son. She quickly turns to Eli Shane to help get him back, what she doesn't realize is that there is a third party...Before her son was kidnapped she had two twin daughters but after weeks of searching she'd given up all hope of finding them, so when her son is kidnapped she desperate, not wanting to lose another child. The still living twin daughters get word, and prepare to come out of hiding to save their brother, what they don't know is their mother already requested the help of Eli Shane. Determined to do it on their own they turn away the gangs help, but when tragedy strikes they realize the only have but one choice- to accept the Shane gangs help!

TITLE: Stereotyping Countries

BLURB: 

What happens when teens from all different countries come to stay in one house?Fights, comedy, confused teens, and most of all stereotypes!WARNING:This book is meant for comedy purposes only! I'm not trying to be mean or offensive to anyone so if your really easy to take offense to things please don't read this!Countries/Continents that will be in this: 

America

Canada

Britain

France

Brazil

Russia

Mexico

China

Japan

TITLE: Always Forever Love You (Uncovered Love) Completed

BLURB: 

A short story from the series (Uncovered) book #1Uncovered Paths,book #1.5 this short story.This is a story of Tyler x Lily engagement night, when Tyler asked the big question!If you have never read the first book of the series I suggest reading it! But if you just want to read a cute love story real quick that's fine too!Before the start of this book: Tyler and the team had just crashed and we're brought to the FBI. After escaping, with the help of Tyler's sister(Teresa) they got on a train and we're working there way back to Washington,D.C. They settled into a hotel right outside of their current mission.