RULES + FORM

updated on august 1, 2020.

~~

Rules

1. You MUST fill out a form in the comment section. Please make sure your request is ONLY commented in THIS chapter's comments or it will be IGNORED. If you request when this book is CLOSED (the title has this symbol: ❌ ), your request will be ignored. Only REQUEST when THIS symbol is in the title: ✅ .

2.. Please TAG ME in your comment and INFORM ME of a username change. Sometimes Wattpad is stupid so if you don't tag me, I see your request really late. Also, I will not waste time trying to track you down if your name changes and I have not read your book yet.

3. You have to INFORM ME if you have deleted/changed the name of your book(s) because if I don't see it on your profile, I'm going to MOVE ON to the next request.

4. If you request multiple books, I will only read ONE of them and move on to someone else's, just to be fair. Once I finish other people's books, I WILL TRY to read your other stories. If I really liked your book, I will continue the series or check out your other stories on my own.  

5. I will ONLY be reading TWO CHAPTERS of EACH reading request, UNLESS I LIKE THE STORY. Sometimes, I have to force myself to continue reading people's stories, and I'm really tired of doing that. I know for a fact that if people didn't like what I wrote, they'd either stop reading, give me feedback, or tell me straight up that it's not their cup of tea, which is okay. 

I've read a few books that are written well, but the story itself isn't strong enough for me, or the genre of the story is one I don't like. Instead of wasting my time and yours, I will only read the first two chapters, decide whether or not the story is worth reading more of, and either keep reading or stop reading it. If I do choose to stop reading your story, it is truly nothing personal, I just did not like the genre (usually).  

Your book is accepted if I comment: 👍🏽 .

~~

REQUESTS I REFUSE TO READ/WHY I MIGHT DENY A REQUEST

1. You did not follow the rules, likely by requesting via my PM or my MB or in another story of mine (which is rude af, by the way).

2. Your story is about: bad boys/girls, werewolves, vampires, cliché fanfiction (sorry, I just don't like those things).

3. Your story contains basically all sex scenes. It can be mature for gore and action type things, maybe some sex-like action here or there (I can just skip it), but if it is basically Fifty Shades of Grey then hell no. I did not agree to read your book to be thrown into some fictional people basically having sex the entire time with no plotline. 

4. Reading it gives me headaches. This means that you have basically not edited your story at all and the grammar/spelling mistakes are awful to the point where reading it is too confuzzling and pisses me off.

5. You are extremely rude and disrespectful to me or other requesters. If that is the case, I will immediately report you, mute you, and delete your comment(s).

~~

FORM

Tag Me: (FriendlyDragon478)

Author Name: (Ex: L. Frank Baum)

Book Title: (Ex: The Wizard of Oz: The First Five Novels)

Series/Stand Alone: (Ex: Y or N)

Complete/Ongoing: (Ex: Complete)

Update schedule (if Ongoing): (Optional)

Number of chapters: (Ex: #)

Blurb: (Ex: Peter Piper Picked A Peck Of Pickled Peppers. His best friend got mad because he had a long day and was excited to eat the peppers when he got home, but they were not in the refrigerator! Peter swore that he did not eat them, but his friend found that hard to believe. Who took the pickles from the pickle jar?)

a/n

song: all i want is you - miguel ft. j. cole 

i am a pretty busy gal taking time out of my schedule to read your book. the least you can do is complete a measly little form, that too in this chapter's comments. my sophomore year of college isn't going to go well by itself! thanks. 

you can comment book recommendations for your friends or favorite authors in the comments as well, but you have to follow the form. if you want to do that, make an inline comment here specifically for book recs that ARE NOT YOUR OWN.

PLEASE CHECK OUT THESE PEOPLE'S BOOKS, THEY ARE VERY TALENTED AND SOME ARE VERY UNDERRATED!! CLICK IF YOU WANT A GOOD READ!!

Thank you for cooperating! (>‿◠)✌