War is no game

That night I went down to see that weird strange Eerie place. That place was glowing like a lightning bug. Unlike any other place I've seen. I heard copper Sturred in his sleep and i hurried back to bed. But I will see that place, and I will get close.
...
I found myself wanting to go there more and more. I kept asking to drink from the river by myself or even just wanting to go down there interested me. Finally I asked if I could go by myself.
"Fine get a drink and come right back." Navarre said. I could tell he was under a lot of pressure. Oh well I can see that place now. When I approached it smell like Rotting Flesh and burning animals. It wasn't glowing anymore but it looked pretty big. All the sudden the hill started to shake. I ran for Navarre and rain as soon as I could. There was a giant thing flying in the sky. I didn't know what to do I needed to save the herd. The horses were running towards me. Copper was yelling. Navarro was screaming. And the rest or just running for their lives. I didn't know how to help but all I need to do is run. Another horse came out of the clearing a few miles away.
" hey guys, look over there, I see another horse. Let's follow him!"
But it was no use. The job just came flying towards us that way we wouldn't Escape. All we could remember was our beautiful River and are peaceful heard and now we have nothing. It was 6 miles now, and it felt like forever. I could just see the place from here. As we running for that spooky place, our hearts are pounding in her legs were burning it was probably about 12 miles now. We were running for hours. I didn't know what to do but to hang on to Navarre and rain. The only thing we can do now is run. I sprinted toward to the place and rolled my ankle. The pain went up my leg, I could make it now. We went into a small Corral full of a lot of horses. And the smell of Flesh had never felt so close. After watching Mustang after Mustang GET branded addressed it more and more. The only thing we could do is wait. I was just about to become the band leader and now I ruined it. What do I do now?