The boy with a sock

Boomer told stories about mountain lions. He never said anything except for bees. He said he once killed a mountain lion by Smashing it into the ground. I've never seen a braver man. I told Navarre I didn't want to grow up to be like him I wanted to grow up like Boomer and my dad got mad at me. Solana had a huge crush on Boomer period should be perfect for him she was a grulla with two white socks. He never gave up. She's always trying to hang out with Boomer and I felt like she was leaving me out of the picture even though I still wanted to talk to Boomer. Only thing I've ever said was seriously. And that's it nobody ever let me speak to him again. Another Mustang is coming down from the priors, her name is Sage she looks like my sister but only a bit lighter. And she has a stocking on her right front hoof. I can't wait till she comes down I'm hoping she can play with me. She's supposed to be 2 years old. My dad left to get her about 3 days ago and I'm hoping he's back soon. Everyone's worried for him only because of all the mountain lions. Yellow Jackets are bad here too they're buzzing and buzzing and buzzing. When I approached Grahala I wanted to ask him a question about his mate. But it's hard to get a mate. I decided to let it go and kept walking through the grassy Fields munching on grass as I go buy some other Mustangs. I looked into the black-eyed Susans in this far Horizons. It felt like so long. Navarre will be back soon though I know it. I got word of something though. I'm supposed to become highly leader next Tuesday. I'm not ready for this I have to keep my head in the game I know I'm younger than everybody but I've got more experience being a leader shadowing copper. I just hope somebody can help me.
🌻Three years later🌻
I am a successful leader, even though a mountain lion took Copper, Red Roan, and Augustina. Hoping it was a peaceful and pain free death, I try not to blame it on myself. In other words, I had married Boomer and have 3 Children of my own; Basil, Rosemary, and Clover. We live peacefully and if any lion came to feast on our heard, well, they wouldn't because Diablo keeps them away. Even though he is older he is still one of the strongest horses i have ever seen. All are protected and all are well. Navarre and Rain still rein with Boomer and me. But really, we will rein this vally for generations. We have named this valley Twin Valley because we were born here and I am not going anywhere.

🐴 THE END🐴

FOR NAVARRE; MY HORSE😚