No way out

I searched and searched but no way out. The only way out was the way in and more and more horses came in day by day. I wonder how to get out? I dreaded being branded now. My brand read 0/456729. I don't know what to do now. I looked at ohanzee from across the Corral. Always lost, our home, the River, or hope. At least I didn't lose my hope. I found myself looking for a way out there were three open Gates and no one seemed to go out. Diablo busted through the gate and had a gash in his flank. Copper had a gash in his neck from rubbing on fence. The bar had to scratch on both his front right and back left knees. At this point I could say that all hell broke loose. And I was the only one that could Escape at this point. I didn't want to leave without them, but I had to. I busted out of first gear the Judas horses were. I was free once again. We need into the sunset and realized I didn't have anyplace to go. Where would I go ohanzee is left in the old Corral. I needed a way to save them. I would do it. I am going to do it. I ran into the river where I used to drink. And a few horses on the horizon read to me. I didn't know what I would do without them. When I finally them there was an old stallion name spirit and another mare named blue sue. I just asked for a simple task. I told them that we'd charge the Corrals. And they will need an agreement. We ran to the base of the mountain all night. And there we waited.
...
We waited for hours, until a pink animal with cloth like material and twards us. We ran immediately away from the creature and back to the grassy mountains were we wouldn't get caught again. But what was that thing? It looked like a monkey with no fur and was wearing something. Wierd.
...
When the time came I kept thinking about my mother and father. I hope they are okay. I don't want to have to do anything else in danger my herd. But the time has come going to have to do this. I ran for the Corral on the left, breaking the gates. Spirit ran into the corral on the right and broke their Gates. Copper thanked the other horses as we ran into the sunset. We were free once again. Family, with hope, and no-one to stop us.