1.8K 110 16

As Yoongi was leaving the room yet again he spotted another note. His ninth one. Not that he was counting or anything. I walked over to pick up T's note. When he read it his heart dropped straight to his feet. He ran out of the room. He looked left and right before spotting the brunette. He ran towards him but students blocked his path.

Taehyung disappeared around a corner just when Yoongi broke free. He ran round the corner just to see Taehyung disappearing around another corner. He seemed to be making his way towards the ladder on the east side of the school which lead up to the roof.

Oh no. Oh shit oh shit. He was doing it now. Thought Yoongi. He raced to the ladder just to find the door at the top open. He climbed up the ladder as fast as he could to burst out in the bitter cold air. He looked around before spotting Taehyung's figure.

"Wait!" He shouted. Taehyung's head snapped up and he stared in amazement at Yoongi. "Please." Cried Yoongi tears welling in his eyes. Taehyung saw this and stepped away from the edge to make his way over to Yoongi.

Yoongi grabbed Taehyung's arm and pulled him into a hug. Surprised, Taehyung instinctively reciprocated the hug.

"Look," Said Yoongi. "I got your notes. The ones addressed to the world. I read them everyday and my heart broke at everyone. Please don't leave me. Please."

Taehyung simply stared at Yoongi. He suddenly remember a thought he had had many years ago. It was before him. He saw two boys playing around in a field, the sun shining. It was Yoongi. The boy who had always looked after him, protected him from his mother. The one whom he had developed more than platonic feelings before everything went black.

"Yoongi." Taehyung's voice was scratchy, due to it not being used in over a year. Yoongi's eyes filled with happiness.

"You remember." His voice filled with happiness. "You spoke."

Taehyung buried his face in Yoongi's shoulder. "Missed you."

Yoongi's tears had broken free and were streaking down his cheeks. "So did I Tae. So much."

"Thankyou." Murmured Taehyung.

"Taehyung. I need to tell you something." Said Yoongi. Tae lifted his head off of Yoongi's shoulder to look him in the eye. "Please don't ever say you're sorry."

Taehyung let out a small laugh. "I like you Yoongi. More than a friend. Ever since we were little."

Yoongi looked up at him in surprise. "Really?"

Tae nodded, slightly embarrassed.

"Me too." Said Yoongi. "Even back then. I cried so much when you disappeared into the darkness. I wanted to kill him. I still do."

Taehyung lifted his thumb to touch the corner of Yoongi's mouth before replacing his thumb with his mouth. Yoongi deepened the kiss by placing his hands on Tae's cheeks while Tae's hands went up around the older boy's neck.

The kiss was a promise. It was like signing a contract that would last forever. And both boys couldn't be happier. They pulled away and their foreheads touched. Yoongi let out a breath as Taehyung tightened his grip on the back of Yoongi's neck.

"Thank you." Said Tae in a whisper.  "Thank you for everything."

Yoongi simply pulled Taehyung in for another kiss. They savored the moment until they heard the bell for classes ring. Taehyung pulled away to rest his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

"We have class together next." Said Yoongi running a hand through Tae's hair. He gave a nod in response but sighed.

"But it's with him."

"But now you have me." Replied Yoongi. "I'll protect you."

Tae let out a small laugh looked up at Yoongi with that box smile that made the older's heart melt.

"Let's go." Said Yoongi pulling himself and Tae up. Tae kept the same boxy smile as they descended the ladder and made their way to class. They were slightly late but neither minded. They made their way to their seats at the back as the teacher continued what ever they were saying.

Taehyung got out a pen and a small piece of paper. On it he wrote,

"Thank you. Forever and ever." Before passing it to Yoongi. The elder's face lit up at it and he took the pen from Taehyung to write his own message. They were both so engrossed in each other that they didn't notice a certain individual give them menacing glares.

The individual was him. Now let me tell you about the particular boy. His name was Jung Hoseok. He was the boy that changed Taehyung's life. That introduced him and trapped him in the darkness. He had a relationship with Tae just to end it in the meanest way possible. He cut off Taehyung's interaction with anyone and made him an outcast. He didn't want anyone to get close to Tae. So that he could keep his Kim Taehyung all to himself.