Chapter 11 : Fun Day.

I wake up with Marvel's arm around me. Azora is up roasting something over the fire. I try to get up without waking Marvel, but either way I do because he's kind of sensitive. "Oh Glimmer, want some?" Asks Azora. I looke at the roasted Lizard she is holding by the tail. "I'll pass." I say. "Okay more for me. You need to eat sometime though." She says.

"I can't believe we slept that long!" Says Cato.

"Oh well. Careers can do whatever they want to." Says Marvel.

"You got that right I guess." Says Cato. "Marvel wake Peeta. He's been asleep for awhile."

Marvel slaps Peeta and he wakes up. "Seriously?" He says rubbing his face. Marvel starts laughing and I throw a stick at him. "Shut up your laugh Is annoying!" I say. "Oh yeah?" He says. He crawls towards me and starts tickling me. I start laughing. "Stop!" I say. I wipe mud on his face. "Ah! I can't see!" Says Marvel. He flings around and smacks Clove in the face. "Hey!" She says laughing. Cato kicks him towards Azora. He bumps her and she drops her leftover Lizard on him. "Ew!" He says and throws the lizard towards Peeta. We all laugh. "Okay okay. We should get to work." Says Cato.

We pack up and decide to camp near the river for water supplies. "I wonder if there is any fish in the water?" Asks Azora. "Oh Azora, can't get your district out of your head?" Asks Clove. Azora's district is Fishing. Soon a Sponsor falls out of the sky. Clove grabs a knife and tries to cut it open. She accidentally cuts herself. She drops her knife. "Gosh." She says. "You alright?" Asks Cato. "Yeah, I'm fine. Accidents happen." She says. She walks towards the river. I grab the parachute and continue to open it. For some reason it's tied. Cato soon follows Clove out there, leaving me with Marvel, Azora and Peeta. I finally open it and it has some food in there for us. Some bread and crackers. Clove and Cato return. Cato sits by me and I notice how Marvel is mumbling to himself. Maybe Azora was right about him.

It gets dark and nobody died today. "Loverboy you will have to find Firegirl soon." Says Cato. Peeta shakes his head. "Maybe Firegirl's flame already burned out." I whisper to Cato. He looks me and laughs. "Get going!" He says jokingly to me.