*4* The Cat's Out Of The Bag!

Title credits to @xXFrostFireOtakuXX I couldn't stop laughing XD 

The hosts all stood with red faces apart from Haruhi and the tall one who Tamaki said was 'the strong silent type'.

The host club broke out of their trance like state and Tamaki coughed preparing himself to talk.

"Let me introduce you to the hosts!" Tamaki said enthusiastically which seemed to drain me out even more.

"I'm sure you have already met Haruhi, Kaoru and Hikaru so I'll skip passed them." He said, motioning to the three that are in my class, 1-A. "This is kyoya Ootori!"He said putting an arm around him only to have it casually flicked off. "So stingy." Tamaki said under his breath in dissapointment.

"This is Honey!" He said pointing to the midget shota boy.

"This is Mori." He gestured to the tall darker toned man.

"And I am Tamaki!"

"Okay. Nice to meet you. Bye." I said as I walked towards the door.

Suddenly one of the twins grabbed my shoulder then soon after the other twin grabbed m other shoulder. "Nope." They both said.

They carried me to one of the couches in the room and threw me onto it. While I was flying threw the air I made sure to hold down my hood.

"Why do you wear you hood up all the time?" The twins asked me. Oh no, I hope they aren't about to do what I think they're about to do!

"Especially when you are so good looking like yourself." Added a curious Kyoya.

"Guys, maybe he just likes his hood up?" Said a bored Haruhi.

"Or he is hiding something!" Tamaki yelled. Oh god what do I do?! At this rate my secret will be out and I have finally settled in a good country! I have to make something up!

"Umm! Thats-- Umm... Because I have an ugly bald spot! Like, it's really ugly, so I keep my hood up! Yea! Thats It!" I said unconvincingly. I could tell the lie didn't work because they all looked at me like 'Wow Haru...wow...'

"We don't believe you!" The twins said in sync launching themselves at me.

We battled for a good two minutes before I found myself being pinned down by Kaoru by him lying on top of me and Hikaru holding my hands above my head. I tried my best to hold my hood in place by squishing my elbows to my head. They can't find out! Only Hina knows my secret! Only Hina can know my secret!

I blushed involuntarily and shut my eyes closed tight. A few tears threatened to fall. I can't let them know.. Please.. Don't let them know..

I opened my eyes again to see a blushing host club and a glowing red kaoru. "P-please... no." I pleaded softly. I couldn't control the one stray tear that escaped my eyes. I just started a normal life again. It can't be over so soon.

Without a word Hikaru flicked off my hood quite soppily which made the clips fall out too. My ears were out, able to be seen by the host club surrounding me. I shut my eyes tighter than I ever had before.

"Please don't tell anyone." I whispered while opening my eyes again, hoping they heard me. The twins backed off me and the host club gathered closer towards me.

The room was dead silent. By this time my tail had fallen out from under my shirt and was free as well.

........

........

"SO CUUUUTTEE!!! \(>.<)/!!" Tamaki yelled so loudly.

"Huh? You guys aren't scared?" I said.

"Why would we be? Kittens aren't exactly that ferocious." Kyoya said with a bit of blush arising.

"Yea." Mori added.

"Ha- Chan is a neko isn't he?!" Honey yelled excitedly

"I suppose so." Replied Kyoya.

I stood up and bowed to them. "Please don't tell anyone! I moved here because my friends in America found out and were scared of me! Please!" I pleaded.

"..."

"Hmmmm, I don't know... " Said Hikaru. "Hey Kyoya! I think I can remember something about us needing a new host." Added Kaoru.

"Yes! Good idea men! We shall blackmail Haru into joining our club! He will be a host in return, his secret shall be safe with us! Agreed?!" Tamaki yelled.

"What do you say, Haru?" Kaoru asked me.

"As long as you guys keep this a secret, I will join." I said defeated while clipping my ears back into my black hair and pulling my hood up.

"Yay! Now the most important part!" Tamaki yelled...again.. does he ever not yell?

"Hhuh? I though that was the important part!" Honey said back to him.

"No Honey, you are wrong! The most important thing is his type!" He replied. Everyone seemed to go into deep thought.

"What about the musical type? Since Haru got in on a musical scholarship?" Haruhi asked.

"No! Not that, it's to bland!" Tamaki yelled back.

"What about the shy type?"

"No... There must be something that fits him perfectly..." Tamaki said softer. So he can be quiet...

"The neko type." Mori said.

"YES! THATS IT!" the host club replied.

"But won't that give away what I am?" I asked.

"Nope! We can just say you act like a neko! Not that you ARE a neko!"

Okay... These guys suck at keeping secrets. They are literally telling everyone I'm the 'neko type'.

What ever. I just hope this club is easy to participate in.