*12* The Awkward Shipping

The girls ran into the host club as fast as they could, tripping over each other to request their favourite host. Most of them passed out at the doorway though.

"I'm not sure I can ever get used to this..." I whispered to Hikaru and Kaoru who were either side of me. Haruhi, who was in front of me, looked up at me and nudged me.

"Try not to go out of character..." She whispered back to me.

"Waa! Haru, you're Sebastian!" A girl said loudly. Everyone's attention was focused on me.

"You're right! Sebastian is my favourite character!" Another yelled.

"I ship Sebastian and Ciel so much!" Another girl joined in. All the other girls nodded their heads in agreement. Some passed out.

"Thinking about it, don't you think Haruhi and Haru look really cute together?" A girl said.

This started a small war between them. Some girls were fighting for Haruhi and me, others were convinced that Mori would be seme and some loyal customers of the 'Shady Nekos' package were saying that they could see Sebastian, Joker and Drossel together. Eventually the hosts joined in on it too. Tamaki obviously had thought about this way to much.

"Let's take a vote!" He yelled. Everyone nodded. Honey rolled in a large whiteboard from behind a curtain.

"Since when was that here?" I asked.

"Silly, Haru! This is a music room!" Honey said. I deadpanned. This room seems to have everything.

Tamaki drew a tally chart on the white board.

Haruhi
Mori
Honey
Hikaru and Kaoru
Kyoya
Tamaki

"Now ladies, pick who you ship Haru with!" He yelled over everyone. All the girls and hosts put their tally on the board. I decided to stay out of it and just watch from afar.

"And that settles it! Haru is shipped with.........." he dragged on for added ~~suspense~~.

"Mori!" Tamaki yelled out.
Mori and I made eye contact and he instantly looked away. Thinking about it now...

He is pretty cute...
And he is my type...

But I don't have any feelings for him. My heart doesn't beat faster when I'm around him. I don't get that creepy voice going "Touch him. Just put tour hands on his back muscles" or anything.

Just me? Okay...

The only ones I get that feeling with are the shady twins.

Wait.... does this mean that I'm admitting to myself that I like them?

I give up. Yeah, I do.

I walked up to the white board and rubbed it out messily with my hands. I walked up to the twins and wrapped my arms around their slightly shorter bodies and kissed each of their cheeks.

Steam began to come out of their ears and their faces turned bright red. I smirked at them, which made the fangirls go insane.

Kyoya walked up to the white board that still had smudges all over it and wrote:

'Please purchase one of our Shady Nekos packages on your way out. Thank you.'

I laughed at his Kyoya-ness. After a while we all settled down in our seperate areas and began the proper cosplaying. I never knew how hard it would be to become Sebby for a few hours, but it was painful. I'm not that confident in front of people and Sebastian is.

But all-in-all, it was a good day. I finally admitted my feelings to myself and I got to cosplay Sebby.

I might have to do this more often.