*10* Butler Back To School

PLEASE READ!!!!!

Hey! I'm here again! Just a quick warning: I'm using things from Black Butler in this chapter. I'm really sorry if any of you haven't read or watched it yet. If you haven't though, I suggest you do since I really liked it! I even have a few fan fictions on my profile that you might like!! (Shameless self-promo)  But yeah, since this will be a part of the story I will add a picture of the characters as they come up to jog your memory, or show you what they look like if you have never seen them. (ART DOES NOT BELONG TO ME)

ENJOY!!

Today was school again....

Ugh.

I decided to wear the uniform today since I feel like I stand out even more when I wear my hoodie and jeans. I shower and get ready for school. I put on a beanie to hide my ears. I felt almost naked without my hood on though. I just have to deal with it.

I made the short walk to school. I will never get used to turning the corner and seeing a bright pink school.

I walk into my class and I am instantly greeted by the twins.

Well, I use the word 'greeted' quite lightly. It was more of a tackle to the ground. I sat up on the floor and narrowed my eyes at Hikaru and Kaoru. "Good morning..." I said in a slightly annoyed voice.

"Good morning!-" They chimed.

"It's to early in the morning for this guys.." I said to them, trying to push them off.

Haruhi came up to us and I looked at her pleadingly. "Please help me, Haruhi!" I begged.

"Guys, give him a break. He just got here." Haruhi said, probably feeling sympathy for me. I give her a thankful look. The twins get off me and help me up.

"Oh yeah, Haru! Kyoya has a new cosplay for us this afternoon at the host club!" Hikaru said to me.

"W-wait... cosplay?" I asked. I didn't know I would have to dress up. Well this just got worse.

Kaoru put a hand on my shoulder, soon followed by Hikaru doing the same on my other shoulder. "Yup! We dress up all the time at the host club. The ladies really enjoy it." Kaoru says.

"Of course they do..." I mumbled. I don't think the hosts could do anything to put those girls off.

"So what's the theme then?" I asked, bored. Suddenly Tamaki burst through the class door and sparkles began radiating from him. "I'm glad you asked, little Kitten!" He yelled loudly.

"Tamaki-Senpai!" Haruhi got mad at him for calling me a kitten. At least she remembered that it was supposed to be a secret...

"Oh! Whoops... But back to cosplay!" He said with a big smile. "The theme is............." Tamaki left a dramatic pause.

"Boss, just spit it out.." The twins said in sync.

"Black Butler!" He yelled with a finger raised, looking to the ceiling.

My eyes lit up and felt my ears trying to perk up. "Really?"

Tamaki nodded.

"It seem that a lot of the fine ladies at this school enjoy the thrilling adventures of the young Shota Earl and the good looking demon butler!"

"Senpai, I don't mean to be rude, but this isn't your class." Haruhi says, shoving Tamaki out the  door.

"Wait! Let Daddy join in the fun! Please Haruhi!!" Tamaki yelled from outside. Needless to say, we ignored him and didn't open the door.

---Time skip to after school---

Since Haruhi, Hikaru, Kaoru and I all ended with the same class we walked to the host club together. There we saw the rest of them. Tamaki gave us no time at all before he pushed all four of us into separate changing rooms. There was a box waiting on a small table that was labeled 'Haru's Costume' with a few cat drawings on it. I sighed and chuckled. This was the work of Honey and Tamaki.

I opened it and saw a black suit with red contact lenses still in its packaging.

I guess I'm Sebastian....

(Left is Haru, right is Sebastian) 

Hey, so I'm really sorry to all of you who don't like Black Butler, and I know there are some of you who will feel that way but please keep in mind that if I write something then I want to enjoy it. Honestly, I love Black Butler so it was hard for me not to add it. If you have any complaints please keep it to yourself. Almost all of you guys are sweethearts and so kind to me and encourage me with every chapter, but now that this story has a following I get the bad with the good and some people enjoy to hate. I get a few comments saying rude things and I'll try brush most of them off, but know that it is still annoying for me.

Sorry for two big notes but I just wanted to apologize for anyone who doesn't like/know Black Butler and that if you have any unnecessary criticism to please keep it to yourself. A little can be good if it is to help, but to much and put in a hurtful way is just bullying.

Thank you xx