*6* The Shady Twins

I almost blushed back at the twins when I saw Tamaki throwing a fit at them. 

"You shady twins are being perverted again! You are thinki----" Tamaki continued on and on as the twins looked at each other and shrugged before walking off ignoring Tamaki.

I chuckled and walked towards them. "Hey, was my piano okay? I hope I didn't mess up..." I said to them

"Was it okay?! It was amazing! How did you learn to play like that?!" They said loudly.

"Oh, I taught myself...." I replied.

"Wow!" They both said.

---------------------------------

The club finished relatively early. All I really did though was make girls feint. I felt bad for them. The cleaner had to come in and mop up the floor from all the blood the girls lost. I felt quite safe with the guys though now, I never thought it would happen, especially in one day. I decided to take my hood off.. I just thought that they would have to get used to them if I was gonna stay here.

I walk up the them with my ears out and me slightly averting my eyes feeling super exposed by having nothing on my head.

"Haru, aren't you scared of someone seeing your ears?" Kyoya asked looking up from his death note.

"Well it is just you guys in here. I should be fine. If someone sees them we could just say we are trying out a new cosplay." I say awkwardly.

"True." Kyoya says.

We all begin talking while sitting on some couches close together. We all enjoy or time together....until I see a devilish pair of twins with a gleam in their eyes smirking at each other. I play it off as nothing and go back to talking. When I look up again they weren't there. 

"Hey guys, where are Hikaru and Kaoru?" I ask.

I turned around searching for them and came face to face with Hikaru.

"Ummm, Hikaru?"

"Hello..." He said with a smirk.

Kaoru quickly joined him and I felt my face flush bright red. They were super close to me. Our faces only inches apart. 

Then they did something really weird....

They both started rubbing the back of my ears. I felt a wave of comfort and sensitivity wash over me. Ears were really sensitive to cats, especially nekos. 

I accidentally let out a meow and hold my mouth in embarrassment. The whole host club blushed. The twins then began to chew my ears.

Then blacked out due to all the ear touching and the last thing I saw was the twins faces with blush on their cheeks but an accomplished look on them.

------------------------

I woke up at home. I looked straight out the window and saw it was dark. The moon suggested it was around nine at night. I looked to my side and saw the whole host club sleeping on the floor. Mori propped up against the wall with Honey resting his head on his lap holding Usa-Chan. Tamaki was curled up on the floor with his teddy bear. The twins were leaning on each other and kyoya was sitting on a chair in the corner of the room. I noticed that the twins woke up.

"Hey Haru, sorry we had to break in to get you to bed." They said casually. I sweat dropped and quietly chuckled.

"Thats ok. Can I tell you guys something?" I said, a sudden wave of tiredness hit me. Barely able to keep my eyes open I wanted to thank them for taking me home but also scold them for touching my ears like that...so much...

I patted my bed next to me for them to come over so I could talk to them. They sat on either side of me and I got the tiredness back, only stronger. 

I collapsed back onto the pillows and fell back asleep.

-------------------

Sun rays hit my eyes and I slowly opened them. I freaked out.

A shirtless Kaoru.

I got scared and turned to my other side.

A shirtless Hikaru.

I must have woke them up because they sat up next to me. 

"Morning Haru." They said softly, soft enough to not wake the rest of the host club up.

They began gently pulling me back down so I was lying back on the bed. They climbed under the covers and...

Hikaru put his arms around my waist as Kaoru snaked his arms around my neck and shuffled closer to us. It was so warm I slowly started falling back asleep snuggling into both of them with out complaint, even though I knew it was wrong it was just to comfortable to stop. I suppose sleeping just a bit longer wouldn't hurt....

I breathed in one last time before falling asleep in warmth.

------------------------------

OMG IM SORRY I ALWAYS TAKE AGES TO UPDATE THIS BOOK IS NOW OFFICIALLY MARKED AS 'SLOW UPDATES' BUT I SWEAR I IM TRYING WITH ITS CONTENT!!!