Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven   

Jess's POV

"Of course anything to stick your tongue down someone's throat" I said rolling my eyes.

James pulled out his wand and a hat had appeared with paper inside.

"I'll go grab some more people" Sirius stated walking off.

He came back with Brooke, Jackson and two of his friends Liam Parkens and Kellin Mathers. Kellin had dark black hair like Sirius but straighter he was quiet tall and very attractive, Liam was tanner than everyone else and had short brown hair he was equally attractive. James handed out the paper and everyone wrote their name on it and placed it in the hat. James mixed up the names and put his hand in, I could tell he was wishing to get Lily he closed his eyes and pulled out one. I watched as his face sunk "Brooke" he said turning to face her Jackson looked very displeased.

"Jackson I don't want to intruded" James said sincerely, He didn't really want to intrude on someone else relationship.

"Thanks mate" he said his face softening

"I'll go" Remus spoke up he reached in and pulled out a name.

He turned to Aniek who turned pink; he grabbed her hand and led her to the broom cupboard in the corner next to us.

Next Liam put his hand in he pulled out 'Megan' who happily walked with him, Grace on the other hand was not exactly ecstatic about kissing Peter.

We went through nearly everyone, Kellin had kissed Grace and Brooke kissed Jackson.

"James wanna another try" Sirius said handing him the hat he put in his hand and I watched as the Cheshire grin appeared, Lily just rolled her eyes and grabbed his hand leading him towards the cupboard though I saw Lily holding in a smile.

"Lucky last" Sirius said putting his hand in I could of sworn I say Lily mutter something under her breath clutching her wand before I could ask what she was doing Sirius turned to me.

"White" he smirked.

I walked silently to the broom cupboard with him I climbed inside and leaned on the wall. I looked over at Sirius as I was about to say something he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in.I was taken back by surprised and took a few seconds to understand what was happening, I kissed him back my mind was going crazy like a two year olds crayon drawing. My lips were tingling and my stomach was doing summersaults! I grabbed the back of his neck pulling him closer; I tangled my hands in his beautiful long hair. I didn't want to let him go I wanted to be as close and possible to him as I could, he grabbed my waist and lifted me up I wrapped my legs around his waist pressing my body closer to his. I could feel his muscles threw his shirt I pulled back to breathe and he starred into my eyes before crashing his hot lips to my neck making me moan I felt him smirk against my skin. I stared into his beautiful grey eyes again before pulling him in again.

'Knock, Knock' I heard at the door of the cupboard.

"Finished yet" I heard James laugh "I saved Jess a dance"

I quickly jumped down from Sirius's waist and fixed my hair I knew I was blushing and flustered but what do you expect I just kissed my like best friend! My hot best friend! I just kissed Sirius!

I walked out after fixing myself not making eye contact with Sirius, I grabbed James out stretched hand and danced with him to my favourite Led Zeppelin song  'Going to California' James joined in singing it I was just hoping to leave before he asked about the kiss.

Comment, Vote, Fan :)

Love you all my dear readers your all sexy! <3  

  I less than three all you humans!