Badminton

As the car pulls into the "Horse owners only!" Car park, this all starts to sink in. I'm at Badminton, to compete! Along side Mary King, Pippa Funnel, Mark Todd! All those famous people!! I jump out of the car slamming the door behind me and rush round to the ramp of the trailer. I undo the bolts and the ramp falls to the ground with a soft "clump" I go inside and find Elsie, munching on her hay net as if she was at home. I untie her and lead her out, marvelling at the muscle in her neck. I lead her round to Badminton house. Wow, it feels so surreal! Leading her through the big arch, I spot the one and only Emily King with Mary strolling through the stable block. I find Elsie's stall, number 45 block A, and put her in it, removing her shipping boots. As its cold I left her sheet on and tied up her Haynet for her. I jogged back to the trailer, to find Alice looking over all Elsie's tack. She mutters "this gp saddle just won't do..."
"Alice?" She turns around
"Huh? Oh Emily. You really need a proper cross country saddle and dressage saddle. I'm going to get mine. Ok? I'll be back in about half an hour, and I'll bring this old saddle back with me."
"Okay then"
I grab the large tack box I brought and walk back to Elsie's stall. I dump it outside her stall and rummage inside. I find her fancy black bridle, with patterns stiched around the outside of the linings. I run my hands over the soft fur on the nose band. Next I find her white polo wraps, white saddle pad and ear bonnet. Her dressage set. Then I spot her cute little red tendon boots and matching saddle pad for cross country. Finally, her grey personalised saddle pad with Elsie written on the side, with a matching ear bonnet and boots. I grab Elsie's favourite brush, a soft brown body brush and go in her stall. I run it over her coat and sat in the shavings with her. "Em!" I peek out the door and see Alice running towards me, holding two saddles balanced on her waist. "Got the saddles!" She puffs
"Thanks Alice"
"How about we go look at the shopping?" Alice asks.
"Sounds good" I say, unbolting Elsie's door and walking out. Alice and I walk down to the shopping square and browse in the shops. Whilst I'm admiring the race safe body protecters, Alice comes up behind me and puts something over my shoulders. I turn confused, and see the most beautiful showjumping jacket sitting on my shoulders. The fancy stitching along the sides and the little monogram on a breast pocket that Reads "E E"  "oh my gosh Alice it's beautiful!" I squeal. She hands it over to me and I hug the soft fabric. "Hey Alice, what do you think of this hat silk? I haven't got one for cross country." I show Alice a bright red hat silk with a little black bobble on top. "That's so cute! Perfect for cross country." I pay for it then stroll back to Elsie's stall. Fancy a hack round the grounds girl? I pick up the fancy bridle and dressage saddle and place them on her door. I pick up an old sky blue saddle pad from the bottom of the tack trunk and tack Elsie up. I spring up on her back out in the aisle of the stables and walk out. We get to some big green fields and I let Elsie canter, stretching out her elegant neck. I pat her neck and bring her back to trot, spotting another horse In the distance. It was a tall chestnut, with a wide blaze running down his mischievous looking face. The lady sitting on it, was the one and only Mary King. as we got closer, Elsie started straining, wanting to greet the chestnut. Once we were close enough, I let Elsie say hello to the chestnut. "Hello!" I said cheerily "hello!" Mary replied. "This is Elsie.. Her show name is Allstars. I already know who your horse is!" I grin "Yep," Mary smiles "this is Apache Sauce, my favourite."
"Awesome! Well I'll see you round" I smiled
"See you later" Mary smiles and trots off.