21: Delayed Move

Chapter Twenty-One

It was already 7pm and Hoshi and I were already in our pajamas. We just finished eating the food Chen gave us. It was delicious and very satisfying.

We got home 5 pm and I quickly packed my things up. It finished immediately since Hoshi helped in packing my shoes and vanity stuffs. It took us an hour and a half to finish. It was fun packing with Hoshi, even though I got a little irritated because of his curious questions like, 'How do you walk straight in this 5-inch heels?', 'What's your morning routine for your face?', 'Do you get enough sunlight? You're pale you know.'

Aissssssh. Hoshi and his non-stop talking mouth. Hehe

I thought, the night was still young and I crave for some Kdramas.

"Hoshi-ah, should we spend the night watching a complete Kdrama?" I suggested as we sat comfortably on the sofa to rest.

I looked at him blankly as I hugged Levi.

"I suddenly have the urge to watch it until midnight." I mumbled.

"Yeah? Hmmm. Okay then! It's your last night anyway. Let's morning the night!" Hoshi enthusiastically said tho he looked tired and pale.

"I can't believe that I'll be living with oppa. I'm sure going to miss my bedroom... I mean your guest room." I sighed.

Hoshi mumbled something which I cannot comprehend.

What is he murmuring?

"What?"

"I said, it's your bedroom now, okay? You can always come whenever you like." He said with a bit of sadness in his tone.

"Ah. Thank you Hoshi." I said. "Thank you for everything. I promise I'll visit."

"E-eh? No problem at all. It's my pleasure." He replied with a smile, "I should get some popcorn. You go and pick some of the dramas online. Use the Smart TV okay? You know how to do it right?"

"Yeah."

[Hoshi]

"Won't you miss me? I know I'll miss you... a lot." I silently murmured.

"What?" she asked cluelessly.

"I said, it's your bedroom now, okay? You can always come whenever you like." I said. The sadness in my tone showed and I can tell that Dohee sensed it.

"Ah. Thank you Hoshi." She suddenly said making my my palpitate abnormally.

"Thank you for everything. I promise I'll visit." She added.

Visit? I sighed. I'll totally miss having her around me.

"E-eh? No problem at all. It's my pleasure." I replied, smiling sadly at her.

She's leaving me. It breaks my heart just by thinking about it.

"I should get some popcorn. You go and pick some of the dramas online. Use the Smart TV okay? You know how to do it right?" I said.

I need to take a break. I sighed.

"Yeah." she replied.

I walked towards the kitchen and looked for some popcorn.

"Ah! Here you are." I said as I grabbed a bag of sweet popcorns.

I placed it inside the oven and let it all pop.

As I waited, I sneezed a lot.

I feel like I'll be sick. But it doesn't matter. I need to stay awake for Dohee. I shouldn't shove my last opportunity to be with her, right?