39: Just The Way You Are

Chapter Thirty-Nine

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!" Someone called, more like a shriek actually. I covered my bleeding ears and stayed laying on the floor.

"Yah, let them sleep." Someone with a soft voice said.

I can never guess... I'm too sleepy.

"Eo? Going to work already, my dongsaeng?" a deep voice said.

Chanyeol hyung?

"Ah, yes. I got an early meeting."

"Why don't you eat first?"

I immediately stood up with still my morning face, my messy hair like it has been hit with a typhoon, and my eyes that seems like a slightly slanted line. Wth.

"Oh, you're awake already?" Dohee's voice echoed.

I looked around and saw Dohee standing behind me with Mingyu and Chanyeol hyung who's wearing a pink apron.

She looked so elegant when she dresses up. Her heels is kinda tall. I got worried.

Wait, why is Mingyu dressed up as well? Are they going somewhere?

"Yeah. You're going to work already?" I asked.

"Yes. You should sleep some more. It's still 8 am you know." She said.

"No wait. Where are you going Mingyu?" I asked and gave him a glare.

"I'm going with Dohee." He said casually with a smirk.

"Ah yes. He's going shopping. I'll just drop him off. The shopping mall's not so far from my office anyway." Dohee said, relieving me. I really thought he's going WITH her to work.

"I should go with you." I replied as I actioned to stand up.

"No no. Stay." Dohee said. I sat back down. "I really have to go and it would take forever to wait for you to finish, so you just stay here okay?"

"Alright. If you say so." Hoshi pouted.

"We'll get going now." She said as Mingyu offered his arms. Dohee happily accepted and grabbed his arm for support.

It made me jealous a bit but I can do nothing about it.

"Aren't you going to eat your breakfast?! Take your lunch with you!" Chanyeol hyung called but they already left.

"She didn't have breakfast?!" I asked.

"I should get ready and send this to her instead. This bad girl's not eating her meals properly." Chanyeol hyung said.

"NO, HYUNG! Let me!" I shouted as I raised my hand.

"Are you sure? Do you even know where to send it?" He asked with a brow up.

"Uhhhh, no." I said scratching my head with a grin.

"We should go together then. Stand up and get ready sleepy head." He said and rushed up to clean up.

I also stood up with a smile and arranged everything before throwing myself in the bathroom.

I picked a casual wear and just pampered myself before coming out.

"Hyung! I'm ready. Where are you?" I shouted.

"Yah stop shouting Hoshi. Everyone's still sleeping." Wonwoo said.