Chapter 10

Hikari heard a commotion on the deck. Getting up and rubbing her eyes, she walked out-

And promptly ran straight into a tall man who's skin was a darker black than squid ink, glowing red eyes, and a permanent snarl fixed on his face. Oh, and let's not forget the helmet with the bone on it and the FOUR ARMS.

"Oh? And who's this?" the man asked, putting a hand on her shoulder. Well, one of them, anyway. The other two were crossed and the third arm was at his side. Hikari pushed his hand off and stepped back, frowning at him. "That is Hikari, brother!" snapped a familiar voice that made the frown drop off Hikari's face. Hikari turned and ran over to Sensei Wu, who stood there with his staff. "Sensei!" she chirped at him, beaming.

"Oh... hey Hikari, did we wake you up?" Jay asked, smiling sheepishly at her. The other ninja exchanged a sheepish glance.

Hikari shrugged with a wide grin. "Yeah, kinda." She then peered over at the man with the four arms with her large, curious grey eyes. "Who's he?"

Kai's sheepish grin faded into a dark scowl, directed at the four-armed man. "That is Lord Garmadon," he said, glowering at the man. Hikari's eyes lit up suddenly. "Oh! You're Lloyd's daddy!" she said happily, turning to him. Frowning and scratching her head, she looked him up and down, oblivious to the fact that everyone on the deck was staring at her incredulously. "Although, he didn't mention you had four arms..."

Cole suddenly coughed, covering his mouth. When he lowered his arm, he was still smiling though.

"Ah... yes," Sensei Wu said, clearing his throat in the slightly awkward silence where Garmadon, for once, had absolutely no idea what to say in response. "Hrhm! Well, yes, as I was saying, Lord Garmadon shall be our guest.

"We have to live with him?" "He has four arms!" "Uh, might I remind you that ever since he turned evil he's been trying to get our Golden Weapons-?!"

"ENOUGH!" shouted Sensei, making Hikari jump back slightly in surprise. She'd never heard Sensei Wu raise his voice to THIS volume...!

All four ninja, even Kai, straightened up and said, in a resigned tone, "Yes, Sensei."

"This isn't about the Weapons! This is about my son!" Lord Garmadon snapped at the four ninja, glaring at them. Hikari simply watched as Sensei Wu said, sternly, "From here on out, you will obey me, and you will respect my brother."

"Yes Sensei," all the ninja said.

Well, all but Kai.

As Sensei Wu led Lord Garmadon to the bridge, Lord Garmadon paused and smiled at Kai. Kai glared at him in return.

On the bridge, Sensei Wu said, watching the six of them (including Hikari and Nya), "So, where are we with the four Fangblades?"

"Ummm, Pythor's managed to take the first two, but there's still two left!" Jay said, followed by Cole: "And we only need one to prevent him from unleashing the Great Devourer."

"Any luck finding their whereabouts?"

"No, but the falcon is programmed to alert us if he sees any suspicious activity."

"Good. The faster we find the Fangblade, the faster we can save Lloyd. Kai and Nya, prepare the deck and double-check the anchor," Sensei Wu said. "We need to be ready if we have word of activity."

The two siblings bowed. "Yes Sensei," they spoke, before leaving the room. On the way Kai collided with the door watching Lord Garmadon, before leaving the room.

Hikari also left, following the two siblings.

"Zane, did you say the falcon was programmed?" Sensei asked, a confused look on his face.