[ 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ]

I JUST WANT YOU TO REALIZE
THAT I AM COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY
IN LOVE
WITH YOU.

adelaide walked into the living area, noticing jack and finn trying to suffocate each other with pillow cases

"oh goodie.." she whispered before a set of arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her into one of the many hallways.

"are you feeling okay?"
"wyatt.."

he kept his arms around her figure before spinning her to look at him. "it was just a question."

she tilted her head up to look at him, biting her bottom lip. "i-i'm fine." her gaze shifted to the wall behind him. "i have obviously been better, but i am okay for right now."

"bullshit."

adelaide and the rest of the group, full of people she completely and utterly loved, were all sitting around the huge television.

a random movie was playing, most of them not even paying attention. finn and chosen felt horrible for poor addie, so they brought out drinks.

alcoholic beverages.

they had all drank before, by themselves and with each other. it usually got pretty wild.

adelaide was about five drinks in, feeling extremely out of sorts. she stood up, stumbling over her own feet as loud giggles erupted from her throat.

wyatt had only finished half of his first, not even that.

"i think you need a break from the drinks, addie." he told her, quickly standing up and grabbing her arms.

"nooo.. i need more. i-i haven't had enough!" she stumbled over her own words, head falling onto wyatt's shoulder.

"i'm going to take you to your room, okay?"
"can we make out?"
wyatt was blushing from her comment.

adelaide passed out the second her body hit the mattress, and wyatt never left her side.

adelaide sat at the bay window, staring outside at the trickling rain that was falling from the clouds.

the sky was crying, just like her.

tears rolled down her pale cheeks, eyes tinted a pale red as she clutched her sweater covered chest. she felt pain.

small and quiet sobs racked her small and quiet figure, shoulders shaking as she inhaled and exhaled softly.

wyatt was standing at the door, hearing the sad noises that were leaving her lips.