[ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ]

STAR DUSTED CHEEKS
WITH A SNOW WHITE SMILE
.

it had been around a month, the gang seeing each other once more for the christmas month

it had been around a month, the gang seeing each other once more for the christmas month. it was adelaide's favorite holiday, and all of her friends took special note of that.

adelaide and wyatt had resumed their intimate relationship once more, spending time together as much as possible. he even got her to move into an apartment with him up in canada, a place he knew she adored.

adelaide rested beneath the white duvet, her bare legs running against the soft material as she turned onto her side.

she felt wyatt's absence, a frown on her lips.

adelaide pushed the blankets from her figure, climbing out of bed. her feet pressed against the colder wood flooring, a shiver moving throughout her body.

she crossed her arms over her chest, running her fingers along her forearm in an attempt to warm herself. she was dressed in only wyatt's shirt, along with undergarments hidden by the baggy fabric.

she quietly walked out of the room, down the hallway and soon found herself in the open living and kitchen, seeing wyatts shirtless form facing the stovetop. she walked over, a smile on her face.

her fingertips moved along his spine before her arms wrapped around his waist, holding him close.

"hi.." she whispered, resting the side of her face against his shoulder blade. wyatt turned so he was facing her, adelaide's head now resting against his chest.

"hi, my darling.." he placed a soft kiss to her hairline before wrapping his own arms around her body. "i have a surprise for you."

"what is it?" she tilted her chin up, looking at him with curiosity in her eyes.

that was when her entire friend group, the losers club, burst through the front door and all screamed one word.

"surprise!"