Chapter 1

Man, I don't know why, but Mason hasn't been this hot since we've first met! Hey guys, the name's Morgan. This guy named Mason has been my neighbor since we were 4. We go to the same school, and we hung out so much every day. His parents, Mark and Crystal, are best friends with my parents, Louis and Michelle.

When Mason and I were little, our parents took videos of us having fake weddings at the beach or both our backyards. When middle school rolled around, we hung out at Starbucks and ride our bikes on trails in Los Angeles.

We're are currently in high school at Northridge Academy High School. We both have lunch together. We talk a lot in class. I had a huge crush on him since middle school.

At lunch, whenever Mason is out sick or at lunch, I stay and talk to my exes. One of them is Seth and the other is Josh. Josh is a jock, and Seth is a surfer. I have other best friends. They are identical twin sisters named Nicki and Ricki. Ricki and Nicki both work as models at Chanel and Vogue.

Mason and I are both inseparable. I met Mason when we were both 2. Mason and I were born on the same day: May 3, 1999. He was born at 4:37 p.m., while I was born at 9:37 p.m. When he was five hours later, his mom took him to my maternity room. My mom finally had me out into this world. Crystal put Mason on the bed for him to see me. Crystal told my mom, "I would love to see our two kids together as a couple in the future!" Our moms smiled at each other, and my mom replied, "I would to love to see that, too! But, when the time is right, call me!"

When we both 13, on Halloween, our moms took us to a Halloween Gala in Anaheim. Mason dressed up as Aladdin, and me as Princess Jasmine. Vacations with Mason were so fun and always entertaining. Mason is like my twin brother. On vacation, we go to the Bahamas, Hawaii, New York City, and Baja California in Mexico. Mason and I love to crack up jokes and share a laugh with funny stories.

Mason and I love to be together. We are both 17 now, and we think that the time has come. It's time to confess our feelings to each other, like both of our parents, who were all high school sweethearts.

One year away from graduation, the time we drift apart. So, we have to make this fast. I walked to his house...