Chapter 4

For Mason and I, we have never been happier in our entire lives. Our first date has been the best date we've had. Mason took me to Disneyland in Anaheim. It was really amazing. We rode roller coasters like Expedition Everest, California Screamin', and Space Mountain. We stayed at the resort. In the future, we would love to have our wedding at Cinderella's Castle or in Barbados.

For Mason and I, it doesn't really matter. We're still 17 and young. We believe in love at first sight, and based on our religion, we don't believe in sex before marriage. The Mason I knew is funny, smart, nice, and all-around good guy. Mason and I are both two young lovebirds who are in love.

Our mothers brought us together at birth, and we've both been best friends since then. Mason is now my boyfriend. For now on, when school rolls around, we are both going to have lunch together. We're seniors now, and we have a year left to drift apart to college.

No matter where we go after high school, we'll never forget each other. Mason and I are both looking at UCLA because we want to be closer to home. We want to become veterinarians when we grow up because we love animals. At home, I have a dog and a cat named Ziggy and Annabelle. Mason has two dogs named Rosa and Owen.

My dog, Ziggy, is a Dachshund, while my cat, Annabelle, is a Calico tabby. Rosa and Owen are both Doberman Pinschers. Annabelle is a spoiled cat, and she gets a lot of attention from everyone in the family. On the other hand, Ziggy is a nut. He is so crazy like a Chihuahua waiting for Cinco de Mayo. I know he's just a dog, but I know most dogs are idiots.

Rosa and Owen are very smart and active outdoor dogs. I know Mason takes them on different trails in Los Angeles and also Venice and Malibu Beaches. He even takes them out to run in La Jolla in San Diego. I take Rosa and Owen out sometimes, but not often like Mason.

Anyways, Mason and I are at Disneyland, having a blast. We got off of California Screamin' and now we're riding Golden Zephyr. After Golden Zephyr, it was 12:15 p.m., so we got lunch at Blue Bayou. Mason was so sweet, that he got us one chocolate milkshake, which is so romantic. At Blue Bayou, we played a little bit of music from the Disney Animated film, "The Princess and The Frog" on the radio. The first song playing was "Almost There." Blue Bayou is a 1920's-themed restaurant, so every table had a big radio that plays only songs from popular Disney films (1937-present).

It was 1:25 p.m., and Mason and I rode Expedition Everest. There, we saw our best friends, Misty and Anthony. They were on a double date with their friends, Brooklynn and Jakob. Misty is dating Anthony, and Brooklynn is dating Jakob.

I told Misty and Brooklynn that I'm dating Mason. Oh yeah, they were both shocked. Mason told Anthony and Jakob that he's dating me. They were shocked like Misty and Brooklynn. All six of us spent the time together at Disneyland. After 6 hours of riding roller coasters, laughing, talking, and cracking jokes, it was 8:00 p.m., so we all went to our hotel rooms at the resort.

We slept until the next morning.

*The Next Morning*
I woke up with Mason's strong arms around me in bed. As I got up, I went to the bathroom. Mason knew I'm a fan of R5 because I had posters of them and Ross Lynch on my wall in my room. Yes, R5 is performing tonight at Main Street Cinema.

I got into red pants, red camisole, and striped tee. Yes, I look like Louis Tomlinson's twin sister. (A/N: I have the same exact outfit.) I put on my One Direction autographed high tops, and went to wake up Mason. Instead of waking him up, I put shaving cream on his open hand. He moved a little bit, and I hid under the bed. I came out of the other side, went to Mason's side, and I smacked his face very hard. He woke up screaming with shaving cream on his face. I laughed so hard at him. "What the hell, Morgan," he said to me. I stopped laughing, and said to him, "Mason, babe, it's a joke." He looked at me, and start to laugh. I followed him into the bathroom, and he washed the shaving cream off of his face.

As Mason was washing his face, I wrapped my arms around his shirtless body. He looked at me and smiled, as he wrapped his arms around me, smiling at our reflections in the huge mirror. As a new power couple, Mason looked at me, locking eyes with mine and looked at my lips. He starts to close his eyes and lean in. I did the same thing, and we slowly synced our lips in perfect harmony.

His lips are a perfect fit on mine. We kissed for an average length of 10 seconds. Mason's lips tasted like honey, while mine tasted like coconut. As Mason pulled away from the kiss, he smiled at me, while I blushed. I never felt so happy ever. Mason and I are like Emma Ross and Xander McCormick from Bunk'd.

Tonight is our last night in Anaheim, so we spent our time in our hotel room at the resort. Tonight is the R5 concert at Main Street, so until that, Mason and I walked to Misty and Anthony's room, and then Brooklynn and Jakob's room. Thanks to Mason, we have backstage passes and private passes to R5's hotel room downstairs.

After talking to Brooklynn and Jakob, we both took the elevator down one floor to R5's room. The room was like 5 doors down from the elevators. Out of nowhere, I saw Ross and Riker goofing around outside the room.

"Oh my God, it's Ross and Riker," I astonishingly gasped to Mason. "Well, yeah. Do you want to meet them," he asked. I nodded excitedly. We walked to see them. I said, "Hi, I'm Morgan and this is my boyfriend, Mason. We are huge fans of you guys." Ross looked at me, and smiled, saying, "Well, it's very nice to meet you guys. Do you guys want to hang out with R5 before the show?" I looked at Ross and Riker, and said, "We love to, guys. Do you want to meet us at the Blue Bayou at noon?" Riker replied, "Sure, Morgan. We'll see you guys at noon."

We thanked them, and we walked away to our room. I was so excited, that I wanted to faint in Mason's strong arms. In case you don't know, Mason is the star player on the football team and boys' track team at Northridge Academy High. I am on Northridge's bowling team and girls' track team. Both Mason and me are on the cross country team.

Mason and I spend our time at school, inside and out. Our favorite pastimes are going to our sporting events, hanging out with Brooklynn, Jakob, Misty, and Anthony, playing video games, and making singing at his house. Mason and I are in a band called Lindsey on Rodeo.

Before Mason, I dated a couple of guys named Josh and Seth. Josh was a bad boy, and Seth was a surfer dude. I dated Seth in middle school, and then I dated Josh during freshman and sophomore year. After I broke up with Josh the summer after sophomore year, I was relieved because Josh wasn't my type of guy. I prefer my guys to be not drug dealers and gang members.

Today, school is out for a few months of summer vacation. I'm now with my best friend, Mason. The day that the seniors graduate is the last day for the rest of the students at Northridge.

Mason and I have one more year of high school. Yes, today, the Class of 2016 just graduated. Mason and I are in the Class of 2017. So, one more year left!

At school, a new freshman came to Northridge as a brand-new student. Her name was Nicollette Jorgenson. She was an exchange student from Milan, Italy. She came to California back in February, during the year. I made great friends with Nicollette.

Nicollette was a great girl. Unfortunately, today, she was sent back to Milan to her parents, Andrei and Mariette. Her parents are both pure-blood Italian Catholics. I am a German Catholic. Unlike Mason, he is a die-hard Protestant. Mason has two older siblings: a sister named Colleen, and a brother named Anthony. I have a younger sister named McKenna.