7

WARNING SUICIDE MENTIONED IN THIS CHAPTER!

Callie's pov
The next morning I woke up to a text from Jackson.
~
Jackson🙂- Goodmorning beautiful I hope you slept well, text me when you get up I want to hangout today❤️
Callie😏- Goodmorning and yeah what time?
Jackson🙂- I'll be at your house a 1
Callie😏- okay
~
I was smiling so big when I read the text from Jackson, now I know that I actually fell for him, just it's hard to trust new people because of what happened with my mom, when I was younger my mom struggled a lot so my dad had full custody of us but once she got on her feet I saw her every other weekend and then when I was nine she hung herself and as I got older I knew that she did it because she wanted to leave the world but it's always been in the back of my mind that she didn't care how I felt and she left, that's why I really only trust my dad and Bella because they were the only two there for me when things were tough.
>>skip to 1<<
I heard a knock on the door and it was Jackson so I let him in and we went up to my room and we talked for a little while but then he was getting a FaceTime and he went into another room.

Jackson's pov
Callie and I were talking about things we like to do and things that have happened to us that were embarrassing or funny when I got a call from Blake.
~
B- yo Jackson, how are things goin
J- good but I think she's actually catching feelings
B- so who cares
J- me bro, I don't want to break her heart
B- you're the one who chose to go on with the dare
J- yeah but I didn't wanna act like a wimp in front of everyone
B- well just do it before she falls too hard
J- you right bye bro
~

Bella's pov
I heard Blake on the phone and he was talking to Jackson which was weird cause he was with Callie right now but then I heard Blake say something about a dare and I texted Callie.
~
Bella👑- Blake's on the phone with Jackson and Jackson said that "she's catching feelings" and Blake said "you chose to go on with the dare" and Jackson said "I don't wanna break her heart" and Blake said to "just do it before she falls too hard" and I'm almost positive that they are talking about you
Callie😇- okay
~
Callie only responded with one word so I know she's upset I just hope she'll be okay

Callie's pov
Jackson walked back into my room and I was crying "hey Callie what's wrong?" He said. "What's wrong? Your what's wrong why would you do this, you're such a dick, how low can you actually get? You only talked to me because of a fucking dare, you made me think you liked me, I fell for you Jackson and I was just some toy to you just some more points on the bro chart, get out of my house and lose my number, I hate you and I never want to see you again. I yelled at him while still crying. He tried to explain but I wouldn't let him. I wanted him out of my house and out of my life.

A/N I feel like this sucks but you'll find out soon what Jackson can't change.
Word count- 575