22

Callie's pov
"I'm coming to see you!" I yelled to Jackson who was on the screen of my phone.

After a few seconds of him just staring he screamed at me and kept asking me when and saying how excited he was.

Time skip to 1 week later

It's currently 3 am and my alarm is ringing very loudly but I'm not bothered by it considering I get to see my best friend today.

It's been so long since I've seen him and I miss him a lot and honestly I think I might like him more than a friend but I don't want to make a mistake so I'll just keep that to myself.

It's currently 4am and I'm on the plane on the way to Florida (Ik he doesn't live there but that's where the story was based) I'm excited to see Jackson but also the rest of my friends and family who live there.

Life is a lot different in California than in Florida and if I'm totally honest I hate California, LA is way to busy and everyone is so rude. I want to move back but I don't think I ever will.

At Jackson's house
Once I got to Jackson's I knocked on the door and as soon as I saw that Jackson had opened it I dropped everything and gave him the biggest hug I'd ever given in my entire life. I was so happy to be with my best friend again.

Honestly I'm sorry for not updating in over like 2 months. I said it before that I don't really like this story but you guys do so I want to continue. Also school is in and my classes are super hard so that is going to have an impact on how often I update. But again I'm sorry and I'll try harder.

Since it's been so long I don't know who new voters are but if you vote on this chapter I'll shout you out in the A/N 💞 Also don't forget to comment I love reading and answering them 💗💗