Roleplay

Y/N pov

  "thanks Y/N I appreciate it!" Shelby said as she hung up with me. "Ok rolepay time!" I said excitedly as I looked at the slip of paper in my hand that had Shelby's username and password on it. 

"hey everybody and I'm Cory here with some of my good good friends, over here is sans, papyrus and Shelby, well Shelby was sick so now we have one of her good good friends, Y/N!" Cory announced as he did his intro, "hello im Y/N! But you can just think of me as shubble for the day."

~after the roleplay~ (cuz im too lazy to write it)

  After the roleplay me, Adam RodriguezGames, Uni, Mithzan, and Cory discussed the next roleplay, though i didn't really say anything because I was just a fill in for the day. "What do you think Y/N?"

"Huh? I'm sorry i wasn't really paying attention." I said blushing a bit, "Heh, thats alright, what we were discussing was whether or not you would want to join Skymedia. "R-Really!?" i was shocked, "haha, of course." cory chuckled. 

  I had always had a little bit of a crush on Cory, he was so goofy and funny. "Yes i would love that!" i said, trying to keep calm, but also mentally screaming with joy. "When should i come?" i asked, "well, that's the thing, i still have to ask Adam, but i will E-mail you the answer. ok?"

  After I fell gave Cory my email and hung up from the call, it was almost midnight and i was exausted, "Why the hell does Cory record so late?" i asked myself yawning as i changed and went to bed.

--tbh i am not prud of this chapter, i think it kinda stinks but whatever.--

--I hope you enjoyed anyways--