An Answer

Y/N POV

  When i woke up to my alarm clock, I immediately hit snooze and rolled over until i realized it was monday "ugh... I have to go to work today..." i groaned as i rolled out of bed and got dressed in a hoodie, leggings, and shoes. (picture above

~about 6 hours later~

  I work at iHop, and today I was cashier, everything was going the same as always... boring. My shift was almost over anyways. just a minute or two before my shift ended, Shelby walked in, "oh hey there Shumpie! How you feeling?" i asked, happy to see her at least looking better, "still kind sick.. but better that i was at least" she said, her voice kinda scratchy from coughing.  "do you want something to eat or drink?" i asked "Nah, i just came to congratulate you." she said smiling. "ummm what do you mean?"

  "you haven't checked your Email yet, have you?" Shelby asked, "no wh-- holy shit." i gasped as i looked at the clock, "my shift ended a few minutes ago, im going home and checking my Email." i said as i grabbed my hoodie and walked to my car, "bye then." shelby giggled.

   As soon as i got home i checked my Email, I saw an Email from Sky/Adam, (whichever you prefer) saying yes and saying that he would sent a plane ticket in the mail asap.

This is the best day of my life!!

~you may think im overreacting but in my point of view i am not so here it comes;                      I GOT ALMOST 50 READS IN LIKE 5 DAYS WTF seriously nobody ever reads my books!!! Thank you all so much!

-Chara-li