Accidental? Run-Ins

Your Pov

  "Ah, Shit." Cory hissed as he spilled coffee all over himself. "I got it." I called, jogging to the kitchen and grabbing some napkins. and turning around, running head-on into Cory, napkins flying everywhere, Cory catching me. Immediately a blush covering my face and butterflies fluttering in my stomach. what the???

  "Hey, you ok?" He asked lifting me back to my feet. "Y-yeah im fine, a-and i told u i got it." I choked out. i dont like him do I?? "Nah,can't make the new girl do all the work, can I?" He said, a small bit of blush dusting his cheeks.  

~About an hour before~ Cory's Pov

  Right as i walked into the office Adam practically jumped on me. "SoIheardsomecertaininformationfromMaxthatulikeY/nsoimjustsayinguhavetotellherok?ok."

  "Ok sonic, what i think i got out of that is you want me to confess to y/n, which isnt gonna happen." I said flatly. "But whyyyyyyy." Adam whined. "So many reasons." I hissed, pulling Adam into an empy office upon seeing Y/n. "And what are those reasons may I ask?"

  "She could reject me." I said quietly, looking at my shoes. "Awe.. well, even if she does, that doesn't mean you cant be friends. I mean, when me and Alesa broke up we were still friends." I state. "Not really." I sighed. "You barely talked till you got back together"

"Yea...."

(Present Time) Your Pov

  "AHHHHH you like himm!!!" Shubz Screeches from the other end.  "SHHHHHHHH, It's Movie Night for the offices and they're coming over here tonight, they could be here any minute."

"You've gotta confess" She says, as if it's the easiest thing in the world. "What if he rejects me?"

the cliche question.