Chapter 1: Macallan 18

This is another book idea I had. Please enjoy, there will be slow updates.

"He made her feel like more than the sum of her parts."

[H.]

Darkness.

It's the first thing I see when I walked into my home, then the feeling of loneliness hits. Not that I would admit that to anyone. After a long day of work like today I couldn't wait to open that bottle of scotch that's been waiting for me.

I loosen up my tie, setting my brief case down on my kitchen counter as I grab myself a glass and pouring the drink at least half way up.

"Welcome home sir."

I jump at the voice "Jesus Betty."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you sir."

It was only my house keeper Betty she's a kind old women that I hired years ago when I first moved into this huge place. She's been here ever since, I've been thinking about hiring extra help for her.

"Why are you still here? It's late. Let me get Randy to take you home."

"I just wanted to make sure everything was done before you got home sir. But, no need theres still a bus left."

I shake my head "Nonsense Randy will drive you."

"Thank you sir. Let me just collect my things."

I nod as I phone up Randy my driver telling him to circle back and drive Betty home. After Betty leaves I'm truly alone.

I had a tough day at work today, Investment banking business is hard. Especially if it wasn't what you planned on doing in the first place, I wanted to become a writer. It was something I love doing my dream. Which both my parents supported but of course when my father passed away he left it to me and I had no choice but to take it over.

It's not that I wasn't good at this job, I was actually quite excellent and making the company more money than anyone could imagine. The work was getting to pile up and I've been looking for a partner to help me along and I finally found someone, Liam Payne one of the best investment bankers I have.

For now work was the last thing I wanted on my mind. After downing my first glass then my second and third I decided it was time to get some shut eye.

.

The next morning I ended up going to work late which doesn't usually happen but for some reason my alarm hadn't gone off at the proper time it usually is. But to be honest I didn't give a shit.

"What the hell is this?"

I see a paper with the head line 'Harry Styles Invests in hookers ?!?'

I groan and see a picture of myself holding a girl I brought home. She didn't look like the most respectable but come on, hooker? That's just wonderful. I look up to see Liam and he looked serious.

"Harry you need to stop this shit." He says as he sits down in front of my desk.

"You need to realize who the hell you're talking to."

"No you need to realize that when you do stupid shit it also makes me and the company look bad. I'm only looking out for you, the board members already unsteady with the fact that Richard gave his entire life into his twenty year old son four years ago don't add shit on top of that they can use against you." he says.

I nod and sighed "You're right. What the fuck should I do?"

"Stop bringing multiple women home is a start or maybe get yourself something stable to show the public that you aren't some playboy who fucks around."