Chapter 19: Beautiful

" Sometime love saves us and sometimes it destroys us."

[H.]

It's been a week now and I hadn't spoken to Mia, she hasn't tried to message me either. She said she needed space and I was willing to give it to her. Liam says the tabloids are still going crazy after the scene we made at the charity event and we should make an appearance soon.

HARRY SELLS OUT POOR FAMILIES BUISNESS TO COMPETITOR FOR SOME EXTRA CHANGE.

Harry Styles spotted with dark hair beauty.

HARRY STYLES CHEATING AND MIA IS CRYING.

I had called Mia to come over and she should be here any minute now. I hear the doorbell ring and I shove the magazines under my brief case, I didn't need to add another issue with Mia than I already had.

I rush to the door and open it quickly. She looks just as beautiful as I remember, I almost forgot how beautiful she actually is. Her eyes go wide and she covers her mouth. "You cut your hair!"

I chuckle and run my hands through my now short hair. "Indeed I did."

"Why would you do that?!" She exclaims looking shocked that I would do such a thing.

I start laughing while I look at her surprised face and I lean back. "It's just hair Mia, it will grow back. Now come on in."

She chuckles and steps inside. I felt like we haven't spent time apart, like everything was back to normal even though I knew deep down it wasn't.

"So what did you call me for ?" She asks breaking the thin ice we were standing off right behind our feet.

Way to be gentle there Mia.

"Well, Liam says the tabloids are going crazy from out little scene on the front steps of the charity. With the Frank thing blowing up and this, I can't have that happen. So the solution is we are going on vacation."

She sets her purse down slowly on the kitchen island then sits on the stool slowly. "How does that help exactly ?"

I smirk and look at her, "The paparazzi will go crazy and take pictures of us in our lovable vacation then this whole Frank thing will blow over and I'll have everything under control."

She nods, "right and how long is this said vacation?"

"5 days tops maybe 7." I say

She nods again, "Where are we going ?"

"Bora bora."

"Holy shit! Seriously ?!" She jumps up and squeals. "I've heard it's so fucking beautiful!! The white sand, the clear blue water! I..I mean.. that sounds cool."

"No need to hide it angel, you're excited ." I say smirking in satisfaction.

she rolls her eyes and crosses her arms over her chest. "When do we leave ?"

I look at my watch, "In an hour."

She starts coughing and grabs one of her heels then chucks it at me, I dodge it just in time.

"Oi! Cool it, I almost lost an eye."

"Harry!! An hour ?? I have nothing packed!!" She exclaims.

"Yeah I packed for you," I say

She tilts her head and raises her eyes brows.

"I just bought you some new things, well my assistant helped me pick a few things out but rest assured everything you need for this trip is in that bag, even a pair of sweat pants and a sweater." I add in since I've noticed she loved those two put together.