Chapter 26: Perfume

"You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love."

[H.]

"I have a proposition for you." I say as I walk into my home theatre where Mia is.

"Which is ?" She asks arching her one eyebrow at me.

I sit back down beside her and wrap my arm around her getting comfortable with her. "Let's go out tonight."

"Out ? Why ?" She asks looking at me curiously.

"We've been staying in a lot and I just thought you'd like the change in scenery."

"I don't think I'll ever want a change in scenery."

I look down at her to find her starring at me. I roll my eyes and cover her eyes with my hand. "Come on let's go, we will go out for dinner. Hey maybe I'll let you get desert." I tease

She removes my hand immediately and snorts. "You'll never NOT get me dessert."

I chuckle "I'm taking that as a yes."

She shrugs "Sure seems fun." She stands up from the couch I'm assuming to get changed since we were both in our stay in home clothing.

"Oh and Angel ?" I get up towering over her, I lean down and kiss the side of her ear. "Wear something sexy." I whisper.

I hear her gasp then she pushes me away and bolts out of the room.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I frown. I see the collar I.D it's Liam.

"Yes ?"

"She's here, where are you?"

"Who's there ?" I ask confused

"Emma, you requested the damn meeting Harry. I made it happen and she's been waiting for over half an hour."

"Shit." I breathe out, "I forgot. I'll be there soon."

I rush upstairs to our room to see Mia looking at two dresses that are laying on the bed.

She turns her head when she sees me walk in. "I can't decide. Red or black?"

"Red." I say smiling, "I've got to run to the office real quick I'll be back in an hour. I have a small meeting I completely forgot about. I'll be back in an hour to pick you up."

She looks at me and nods smiling "sounds perfect baby."

.

I rush into my office building and practically laying bolt into the elevator.

"Mr. Styles ? What ar-"

"Not now." I bark as I push the button to the top floor a hundred times. "Come on." I whisper

"Let's go fuck!" I yell as the elevator slowly goes up.

Finally making to my floor I rush out, almost crashing into Liam.

"In a rush are we ?"