Chapter 10

I slowly pull away, I stare at him with shock. I never expected him to kiss me but I'm glad he did. I notice Nate smiling at me before he grabs my hand and lifts me up, I wrap my arm over his shoulder whilst his holds onto my waist.

"We need to go and find Elena," He says and helps me move forward.

---------------------------------

Looking for Elena did turn bad as now Nate and I are locked up in a cell of the castle and I have no idea who locked us up. The people who locked us up did have the decency to bandage me up which I am thankful for.

I sat in the corner of the cell, waiting for an unconscious Nate to awake. It took a few more minutes until Nate started to stir and wake up, I watch as he looks around the cell and turns towards me and signs in relief.

"Are you ok?" Nate asks with a concerned tone, I nod my head saying 'I'm alright', we just stared at each other until a voice breaks the contact.

"I know I'm not a big-time treasure hunter like you two, but I doubt you're gonna find El Dorado in there"

I turn to where the voice came from, behind a small bar window there stood Elena, Nate slowly rises to his feet before coming over to me to help me to my feet.

"How'd you two get yourselves into this mess?" Elena asks, obviously not knowing that the only reason we are in here is because of her.

"Trying to rescue you," I say as I walk towards Elena, trying to find a loss bar in the wall "Oh, that's so sweet" Elena replies with a smile as she looks at the wall from the outside "Traditional sandstone brick and stucco...Limestone mortar...huh"

"How'd you get to know so much about this?" Nate asks, I'm not gonna lie, I never expected her to know all this and I know where she is going with this information.

"Properly from her tv show," I say as I look over to Nate before looking back to Elena to see if I was correct.

"That's correct- episode 4, "Architects of the New World". Yup, it'll take a tug to pull these bars out"

"What. No, wait...are you sure" Nate asks, now extremely worried, I turn to him placing my hand on his shoulder before I announce "Don't worry, Elena's right it will only take a tug for this to break"

"Get outta my way, bodoh!" We hear Elena shout from the bottom, it's not only her voice we could hear as some other voices come from behind a wooden door just in front of our cell.

"Cepatan, open the goddamn door!"

"Oh crap," Me and Nate said at the same time as the door is kicked by this dark skinny man. "Hey, Drake," The strange man said as he walks towards us.

"Eddy Raja. I shoulda guessed" Nate replies, I look over to him with an eyebrow raised. 'of course, he knows him, he seems to know everyone who is looking for treasure or to kill him.'

"Fascinating documents, huh?" Eddy replies, waving the document before opening it right in front of Nate and I. I look down to it to see it is our map.

"Seems like this "Sir Francis" was in my line of work."

"Don't flatter yourself, Eddy," Nate replies still had a cheerful tone, Nate always seemed to have his cheerful moments when things get serious, I'll never understand it.

"Always ready to be enemies, eh?" Eddy laughs and this caused Nate to chuckle. "Tell you what - lead me to the gold and I just might let you live"

"Is that it? is that my deal, Die now, or help you, and die later. It's a tough call, but you know what? I'll take die now" I look over to Nate , my mouth wide open, I can't believe him, I hope Elena hurries up.

"Tai Kamu! Listen to me maggot - I was promised the treasure on this goddamn rock! And now my men are dying. They can't even go outside to take a piss without an armed guard, and I have nothing to show for it!" Eddy said with such anger, he looked like to me he was having a child's tantrum.

I hear a small noise from the barred window, Nate and I turn to look, to only see a hook being hooked onto one of the bars, it's obviously Elena.

"I am making you a fair offer. You help me find the treasure, and the last man alive gets the gold... and the two girls" Eddy points to me as he finishes his sentence, I look over to his with disgust for only him to wink at me, I try my best not to gag. That is disgusting.

"The girls? Oh, Eddy, one of the girls is long gone she's properly off the island by now, going for help. And this one" Nate points towards me "is staying with me"

"Tai kucking - you were never very good at poker. I will find her and I will get her, trust me. How much trouble can getting this girl be and how much trouble could one girl be?"

Ane with that the wall from behind us getting pulled apart, Nate covered me from so of the rocks, I look from over Nate's shoulder to see Elena standing up in the drivers seat shouting "Well?! Come on!!"

Nate ran ahead but before I went I grabbed the map out of Eddy's hand and shouted a 'thank you' and ran out to Nate and Elena who is already in the car. Nate stood at the back where the large gun is while Elena sat in the driver's seat.

"Come on Vi! Jump in" Elena shouts to me, I jump in the passenger seat, I lean over the seat to reach Nate, I hand him the map before stealing his small machine gun.

Elena starts the car and drove away from the scene, I look over my shoulder as I hear Eddy shout.

"Hentikan mereka! After them!!"

------------

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this chapter. If there are any Assassin's Creed Syndicate fans, I've published a Jacob Frye Fan Fiction which I named 'The Secret Assassin'