Sleepover part 2 | The Duet

Your POV
Grian started the song. "Every time time you walk in the room got me feeling crazy shock my heart boom boom" i sang. "Any other boy would stare but me I look away cause your making me scared." He blushed. "Trying not to breathe 1 2 3 " I giggled. "Trying not to freak when you look at me, gotta make a move but I freeze" He moved closer to me. "You don't have a clue what you do to me" I sang to him. "Girl you make me shy shy shy. You make me run and hide hide hide" "Feel like I get lost in time." (Time skip to end of song) I wrapped my arms around Grians neck and Grians hands were wrapped around my waist. But of course someone had to ruin it (sorry ;-;). "Hey--- oh..." Kameron got mad. "Y/N can you please come to the guest room for a second" Kameron was going to explode. "Oh god..." I whispered to Grian and got up.

Kamerons POV
WTH WAS SHE THINKING!!! " Y/N JUST BE CAUSE ALL THE WALLS ARE SOUND PROOF DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH STUFF LIKE THIS!!" I screamed. "1st of all stop yelling your not my mom , 2nd of all this is my life ,  3rd of all STOP INTERFERING WITH MY LIFE!, And lastly NOTHING BAD WAS GONNA HAPPEN!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" 
Y/N  screamed at me. Maybe she's right... "N/N (nickname)..." Y/N stormed off.

Y/N POV
I ran down the stairs and burried my face in the pillow crying. No SOBBING! "Y/N?" Taurtis Sam and Grian came up to me. "Where's Kameron?" Taurtis asked. "In hell where she belongs" I snapped with my face still in the pillow.

Sam POV (BAMM MAJIK😱😂)
I couldn't bear to see the girls like this. Y/N explained everything. Even Taurtis believed her which surprised me. Kameron is gonna be mad wait I called it! I heard Kam and Taurtis fighting outside. I peaked out the window to watch them while Grian calmed Y/N down. "HOW COULD YOU!" Kam cried. Taurtis knelt down and kissed her. I quickly took a picture and sent it to Kameron Taurtis Y/N and Grian on SnapCrab. (SnapCrab get it?---no?... Like snapchat? *a lot of people say ohhhhh*) i put the crabtion (like caption?! Okay I need to stop 8D) As Crabshtag Tameron (#Tameron I NEED MENTAL HELP I CANT STOP XD)
A/N : C/N (crabthors note) LOL I NEED TO STOP Anyway that was cute but intense what do u think if Crabshtag-- I MEAN UM HASHTAG TAMERON ?! Ship it or naw tehee =>•<= (447 words)