3 new girls

Okami told us about the 3 new girls and made them introduce themselves. "Hi guys in Isabel Ligya copper!" She sat down behind Yuki. "H-Hey guys in Cece Ruby Lynn" The other one said. I observed her purple hair who sat across from Sam. 'Cool' I thought. "Herro ... I'm Leilani Cassidy Falcon (My friends OC.) . A girl said with a black hood covering her face. "Kameron why does she seem so familiar?!" I whispered. Leilani sat behind PowerDragon. "Okay class ! It is nearly that time of the year which is PROM!" I blushed when she said that. "So your homework is to get ready for the big day on Friday!" I saw the new girl... Isabel? Yeah! She smiled an extreme insane smile. I shivered. Her and Yuki started to whisper as the bell rang. Then Leilani bumped into J causing her hood to fall off on her way out.  "LEILANI ANIKU TAMEZ?!" I yelped. "Oh my....Y/N!!! Kameron!!!" Leilani hugged us. Her galaxy eyes shimmered. Yes they are real. I tried to see if they were contacts and tried to take them out of her eyes and might have put her in the hospital.
A/N I might Fangirl everytime I reach another hundred probably not tho •_• hehe *runs to room screams*
Sam : 300 yay!
Grian : awesome sauce!
Taurtis : *jumps off building fanboying* (auto correct for fanboying in fancying) x3