Sam and Cece

(Let the music play until the end) Grian POV
Sam had some quote on quote 'renovating to do' so... Yeah.... Taurtis and I slept with the girls. Taurtis with Kameron OTP!!! And Me with Y/N. Kameron was up when we got there but Y/N was fast asleep. It was only 9:33! Sam said he would be working in there for three days but he would still walk with us and stuff it's just that at night he would be working. When we left the house Cece was with Sam I think I saw them make out.

Cece POV
Yuki Chan and Isabel had to go to Dallas Texas to get the quote on quote 'best weapons on earth' but the teachers think it's a family reunion. So i got Sam to myself. We started to move the furniture so then we got tired and took a break. He ran his fingers through my hair. I blushed and smiled slightly. He laughed and started scratching behind one of my bunny ears. Ugh that's the spot I thought. I giggled as my nose twitched. "Hehe!" Then Sam pulled me closer and kissed me. "S-Sam?" I said as he kissed me. "Cece Isabel isn't great news you know how your friends with Kameron? Well Isabel isn't you should be friends with Leilani." He told me as he untangled his fingers from my hair. "I know she isn't she has a dark secret.." I felt like I was going to cry. No Cece stay strong!!This is for KamKamTheCamera(I DID IT I FINALLY USED THE NICKNAME!!)."She's the murderer ... Her Yuki and chan they didn't go off for a trip for family they went to but 'the best weapon on earth!If she found out I told you I would be dead!" I cried. Sam hugged me. "If they find out I'll never let you go."
(EEK! #Sece?! x3)