Chapter 1

I recommend listening to Beast of Pirate's Bay while reading this. It really adds some intensity :)

They turned and tried to catch her but she just barely managed to escape their grasp. Rosa couldn't help but smile as she heard their cussing behind her. They would never catch her and they all knew it.

" Stop right there you little thief!"

Rosa only slowed for a moment as another group of men stopped in front of her. Spotting a pile of cargo boxes, she leaped and jumped on them. With a skid she landed and turned down the ally way. To feel the breeze through her hair made her fill with happiness. The adrenaline rushing through her felt addictive.

She turned down another ally way and paused, looking for any more of them. When there was no sign of them around she held up the pendant she had stolen. It was a gold coin with beautiful designs and emerald spread through out it. She could understand why anyone would want it.

That's when she saw him. A young man with fire red hair stood watching her. From the looks of it it seemed like he was carrying cargo to his ship. There was a moment when Rosa wasn't entirely sure what to do but she knew that he knew what she had done. So she raised a finger to her lips then turned and disappeared into the night, not leaving a trace of her path behind.

Rosa twisted her way through the crowds gracefully and laid the mugs of booze down on the table before moving onto the next one. Music played while the voices competed to talk over it. Basically it was a loud mess of merchants and pirates who were drunk or well on their way.

" Here you go, 6 ales for you fine gentlemen." She smiled as she laid them down. Every single man thanked her and she looked up to give them one last smile before she left, then she saw him.

It was the same boy from the night before and it was clear he had recognized her. He opened his mouth to say something but she quickly ushered away before he had the chance to say anything.

She let out a relieved sigh and continued on with her job, making sure to avoid the table in general. However she did dare a glance back and spotted the boy talking amongst the men. They all turned and faced her but she ripped her eyes away and focused on singing the song that was played.

Oh, don't you sail and don't you row and certainly don't you swim,

'Cause if you aren't careful you'll end up inside him.

He'll eat you up, he'll spit you out.

You better stay away

Heed the sign that says, " Beware the Beast of Pirate's Bay!"

The beat stuck in her head as her and her workmates began to sing along. She turned and reached for the food sitting on the counter and went to deliver it when a man stepped in front of her.

" Ello mate," He growled, holding the tip of his knife under her chin," I believe that you have something that belongs to us."

Rosa eyes narrowed at his words. Everyone around was too sucked up into their drinks to notice, not that she need them. With a daring smirk she plunged the plate of food into his face, kicked him dead center, making him stumble into the rest of his buddies.

She reached and drew the two cutlasses that were positioned on both sides of her hips, under the folds of her skirts. With a twist of the handles sat comfortably in her hands and she stood ready. Now people began to notice.

A man charged at her with his sword and she easily rose her foot and kicked his arm to the side, leaving his chest open. She flicked her blades up and ran it up the front of his chest. Enough to hurt but not to kill. She heard another charge. Rosa turned and raised her foot again. Her heel crashed into his jaw and he faltered back into another one of his members.

The beast of pirates bayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें