Chapter 3

There was a moment of silence as Rosa sat quietly. They had managed through the storm luckily, but she hadn't gotten away with her dangerous act. Now she sat in the captain's office.

" Rosa," Morgan started as he stopped his pacing and looked at her." What were you thinking?"
" There was a knot in the rope sir." She replied as she looked up at him.
" And why did you not let one of the men take care of it?"
" I was capable of doing it myself, I'm not made of glass."

Morgan gave a 'hmph' and looked down at her. She was still soaked. Her clothes stuck to her curves and her hair to her face. His eyes trailed a little lower.

" You say your father was a pirate?" He asked as he reached for the pendant around her neck. Rosa tensed but didn't dare to tear her gaze away from him.

" Yes sir."

His eyes narrowed as he flipped the coin between his fingers.
" What happened to him?"
" He went to Pirate's Bay-"
" Is that not where the beast lays?" He asked as he glanced up at her. She nodded before continuing on.

" He went to destroy it and take the treasure. He never made it back." She finished with her voice suddenly going weak.

" What was his name?"

Rosa paused for a moment and kept her mouth shut. Morgan waited patiently for her answer, but he already knew it. He wanted to hear her say it.
" Captain!" Eduardo spoke as he bursted through the door. " We shall be docking soon."
Morgan nodded and moved away from Rosa. " Alright. Rosa go and shower. Make a note that we must buy her some clothes that aren't as . . . revealing."

Rosa noticed his flirtatious smile and glanced down. Her entire shirt had gone see- through and showed what laid underneath it. With a blush she quickly covered her chest and stood, shoving the chair back.

" You perverted old man." She growled. He only gave her a wink which made her cheeks flame even redder.
" Men are such disgusting pigs." She huffed as she shoved her way through the door.

Rosa began to strip free of her soaked clothes and stepped into the shower. The rest of the men had already showered so there shouldn't be a problem with any peeping eyes.

She gave a tug and her hair fell free of it's ponytail. The water began to run through and wash away all the salt and sweat from her body. It simply felt marvelous.

Her mind flashed back to the days where she would fight and haul everything around her father's ship. The crew was always so happy and constantly sang to make the voyage pass by. She couldn't help but the words escape her lips.

" The navy would never have a lass at sea, ah where santo anno.

So I went in search of piracy, along the coast of mexico."

She had been so into singing that she hadn't even heard the sound of foot steps coming down the hall.

" And now we sail the southern seas, ah where santo anno.

And we'll have those navy lads on their knees, along the coast of mexico."

" Rosa hurry up, we about to dock-"

Rosa screamed and quickly tried to cover herself.
" This ship is filled with nothing but perverts!" She yelled. Russell blushed and quickly turned around.
" I saw nothing I swear! Just you're legs!"
" You liar!" She continued as she threw her soaked clothes at the back of his head.
" What's with the screaming- whoa what's going on here?" Nathan asked.
" Get out! Nothing is going on!" Rosa pleaded as she hid behind the wall and pushed herself in the corner.

" Wow Russell, I never you would be this type of man."
" I'm not! I just came to give her some old clothes." He explained as he held out a pile of clothes. Rosa quickly snatched them and got dressed. She looked absolutely ridiculous. She was practically drowning in them.