EIGHT: Forgiveness

☀︎︎Kimmy's P.O.V☀︎︎

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎

It's been a couple of days since I have seen my friends and it was probably the worst weekend I've ever had. Staying home all day didn't help my case but I didn't really feel like doing anything and I was too scared to talk to Charlie after I had yelled at him. Unfortunately we have school today, so I would be seeing all of my friends today since we basically have all of our classes together.

I had finally called Tammy and Tommy, and apologized to them for how things ended in our friendship over the phone. I was surprised that they accepted the apology which I'm very happy about because I have my figure skating buddy's back! But I have to make it up to them by buying them ice cream and taking them out ice skating.

I groaned as I rolled out of bed heading to the bathroom, did my business, then headed downstairs and got a big whiff of my mother's famous chocolate chip waffles.

When I got into the dinning room, I saw Connie and mom laughing as they talked, I smiled to myself happy to see that Connie was feeling better. Mom and I have been trying to keep Connie uplifted and in good moods for the last couple of days, and I'm happy that it worked, I didn't like seeing my sister sad.

I walked to the table and sat in my usual seat, pulling some waffles onto my plate before drenching them with syrup, "Morning," I smiled, they both smiled back at me.

"Morning!" They said in unison before the three of us had a little chuckle. It was a mostly silent breakfast today because we were stuffing our faces in the delicious chocolate chip waffles mom made.

Once Connie and I finished, we handed mom our plates, I quickly feed Tango, then headed back upstairs to finish getting ready. I went back into the bathroom and brushed my hair with a random brush on the counter before letting my hair hang down and grabbing an extra hair tie on my wrist, just in case. I went back into my room and got changed before grabbing my glasses, coat, and backpack.

"Come on, girls! You don't wanna be late for school!" Mom yelled from downstairs.

I rushed downstairs putting my finished homework into my backpack. Mom and I waited awhile for Connie but a couple minutes later, she finally came down.

"Come on, let's go!" I yelled at Connie as she was running down the stairs. She grabbed her backpack and we rushed to the bus stop.

"Love you mom!" We both shouted as we sprinted out of the house, mom watched us from the porch as the bus stop wasn't to far away from the house.

"I love you girls!" Mom waved.

We made it right when the bus pulled up and I sighed in relief, catching my breath as we got onto the big yellow vehicle. Once I got onto the bus, I saw my friends in seats already, they all had someone sitting with them and Connie immediately made her way to the open seat next to Guy making me internally groan when I noticed that the open spot left was right next to Charlie.