NINE: 1st date

☀︎︎Kimmy's P.O.V☀︎︎

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎

The team and I walked into the playoff arena with our coach, staring at the gigantic room in awe. We never played in an arena this big before and it made me feel like an official hockey player. Connie grabbed my hand in excitement and I gave her a tight squeeze, this was something so huge for the both of us. There thousands of seats for fans to sit in and an enormous buzzer above the middle of the ice rink. I glanced over at Adam who was widely grinning, making my own spread further on my face.

"Wow." Everyone gushed in astonishment.

Then famous hockey players came off from the ice and walked right past us! I put my hand up so they could high five me, I got a few and I could've died right then and there. 

"Connie, I am never washing this hand again!!" I squealed, showing her my hand.

"Ew, that's gross." She said disgusted, pushing my hand away.

Then two of the players stopped and walked up to our coach, "Hey Gordo, Gordon Bombay right?" One of the players asked then stuck out his hand, offering to shake our coaches hand.

"You remember me?" Coach asked and shook his hand.

"Sure, from peewee's. This guy used to rule in peewee's." He informed to his teammate next to him.

"Oh yeah, I heard you were a farmer." He said.

"Actually, I became a lawyer. I'm coaching peewee hockey and this is my hockey team, the Ducks. Ducks this is Mick Hugh and Alexander Oxford."

"Woah, so cool!"

"Oh no duh!"

"We already knew that."

Alexander Oxford towered over us, pointing his gloved finger at us, "Listen to this guy, he knows what he's doing! It was nice seeing you." He waved before the both of them walked away and out of our sight.

Coach turned to us with an excited smile, "Alright, let's have some fun!"

We were skating on the ice, having fun and doing random things. I looked over to Connie and Guy, seeing theirs hands connected. I couldn't help myself whistling at the sight and they both blushed, trying to ignore all of the boy's teasing them after I put everyone's attention towards them.

I giggled at them before going to do my own thing. I figured since there was a ton of space in this rink and no one was around, I would do some random tricks I learned from ice skating.