random as hell cont.

Alright so I've got a pretty good response and I wanted o continue anyway so yeah.

Well okay so what I was thinking is there would be different types or "classes" of magic, like, there would be the obvious fire, water, offense, defence, healing, and things like that, but I feel like those would be more for the high class magi, or possibly for the military. Well anyway, I feel like there would be simple levitation spells, like maybe for a business man to sort his files, or for a seamstress to work on a few clients at once perhaps.

I feel like the Lower classes of magic, peasant and outcast, would be very crude and more aimed towards was of labor or for help in defence, like very crude levitation spells that only work for a few inches above the ground and go one direction, or like a simple enchantment on a bow that helps the arrows fly more straight while there's wind.

Middle class would be more finely tuned, and require no chants, but I don't think they'd be taught spells that work on people, like the schools they'd go to for their school of magic. Construction, business, etc. And they'd teach you spells to manipulate metal and paper and whatnot, but purposefully withhold manipulative spells on people for everyone's protection, and anyone who asked about them, tried finding a book on them, would be tossed from the school and possibly have a spell put on them that completely stops them from using magic.

Please feel free to comment anything you think there'd be! I am thinking of writing a story about this kinda stuff, maybe a slice of life or adventure type story and I need more ideas than what j have cause my brain stops working after so long. So please feel free to help me out and comment spells or abilities you'd like to see!