Midnight

《Y/N POV》

Blade. Razor. Blade. Blood. Suicide. Shut up, Y/N. Do it. Now. While Mark is sleeping. He came here to see you die. You know that right? Just do it. Now. Anyways no one wants you.

LEAVE ME ALONE! YOUR NOTHING EITHER! YOUR INSANE! YOUR NOT REAL! JUST LET ME BE!

I will make you weak! I will! Your a loner! Your just a mistake in the world. No one wants you as a friend. Not even for a boyfriend. HA!

I started to get weak.

Yes! Get weak!

No!

Now on with the razor.

Please! I'M BEGGING YOU!

I grab the razor. Its really cold. It felt really cold on my wrist. I wish I was never born. I wish......

I pushed the razor hard on my wrist. Some blood was coming out. Tears came out.

I am lost. I'm mad. I'm a monster...... people gotta stay away from me. The beast is out. I am a monster. Look at me...... People have broken me.... turn me into this!

《Marks Pov》

Aww shit! I didn't want to wake up! It was so comfortable. And soft...... Well what time it is anyways. I grab my phone 12:00 Am.

Then I heard someone snobbing. Probably she's watching TV or something....... I yawn. Then I closed my eyes.

Someone starts to cry.

Y/N?

I got out of bed and went to her room. Huh??! She's not here! "Y/N? Where are you?"

《Y/N POV》

Oh god! He heard me! Shut up! Don't let him find you! I hear his footsteps coming towards the bathroom. Blood splatter everywhere. Tears still coming.

《Marks POV》

"Y/N? Are you in there?" I ask.
No answer. I knew she was in there. We're the only people in this house. "Y/N! Get out of there! That's an order!" Nothing. "ALRIGHT! I'M COMING!" I open the door. And......

"Y/N! UH?! WHY?! I?!" I grab the razor and threw it. "NO! PLEASE! YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE! PLEASE!"

I go up to her and hug her.

Tight.

"Please....my little one....don't....."

I start to cry.

"Please don't do this to yourself...... I love you more than anything else...... your my little girl...."

《Y/N POV》

He can't..... he wouldn't....... he's crying..... because of me.......

Why?!

"Don't...... please...... Your the only child I have and if I lose you......"

Oh god! His words. ....

"Your my little girl.... I won't let no one hurt you. There gonna have to get passed through me if they want to hurt you. And I won't let that happen......"

I start to close my eyes. And fall asleep. Still holding the pain....

《Marks POV》

I hear her starting to snore a little. I pick her up bridal style and take her to her room.

I grab the covers and covered her. "Please have a great sleep." I kiss her forehead.

((💀😢😭😭😭😭)))