10

[F/song]=  favorite song

Y/N Pov

Today's the day.
That once again he has to save me.
All because of my stupid sister.

I dont get why I have to be saved.
I should be happy. I don't go to school. I don't have a job. Mark...dad...um yeah.... Um.... Has money. He takes care of me.
I wonder of this is a dream.... Maybe with a pinch....
I pinch myself really hard.
"Um OWWWWWWWWW!"

"Y/N are you ready??" Mark pops his head out of the doorway. "Not yet...." I grab a pair of black ripped jeans.  Gray converse and a shirt that says 'music heals the broken.'

"Ok Mark lets go i guess."

In the car, it was silent, so i turn up the radio. My favorite song. [F/Song] . "i love this song." i smile.
I started to sing it softly.  "I'm not really the type of listening to music but... Eh! What the hell??" He laughs.  He puts it full volume. I laugh.

When we got there,the police was there. "Sir, we gotta take her. "

[I dont know how this works so im just gonna skip the whole boring stuff]

"Shes my sister. And i say that i should be taking care of her than thid stranger. "

I look at Mark.
"Who are you calling stranger?! Ma'm i have you know i took care of her. She needed me. I fed her. I bought her clothing. And you just left her there.  I believe her."

"Well shes just like that because of her depression. Thats all ."
"Your honor, see." He looks at him. "Hows she treating her. I know at her age she gets depression and i get that because i was like her once. And Y/N needs the love and support. Which i gave her because she lost everything. " i hear him starting to choke on his tears.

"From what i heard of Y/N. She also wishes to stay with you. " The judge looks at me. "Your staying with Mark. And your sister will be going home and never to return again. And she will also have some helpers. Which i mean a therapist." He looks at everyone.  "This is done! Y/N will stay with Mark! Dismissed!" 

I start to cry. I'm really staying with him.... Oh god.... I smile to myself. 

"Y/N? Do you want to and go get snowcones?" Mark looks at me.
"UM???? OF COURSE!!!!!!!" I hug him and start to cry. "Thank you for everything Mark... Thank you for saving me when no one did.... Thank you.  Mark.... I love you, Dad. " He hugs me tight.  "I love you too my little, mongoose."

(And that is it my peeps. Kinda short and sweet story. Some words weren't edit but that ok. I wish i could of done more writing  but that was all i could of done. So i hoped you loved this book. 🌸🌸🌸)
:D