Day 8

Y/N POV

There g-gonna hate me. They already do i think. I'm just trouble for. I deserve death but even death doesn't want me. Jeez... "Y/N? Y/N?" Mark waves his hand. "Oh uh yeah?" "Séan, Wade, and Bob are gonna help you get out. I promise you. We will get you out sooner or later." Mark hugs me. "I want to get out of here.

No Ones POV

After months past. She was cured. And her memories came. But still no sign of her sister.

After Y/N got out of the hospital, they went home and ate cake.

Knock knock

Marks pov

"Mark can you-" "I got it!" I open tne door and saw it was Y/N sister. "Hello. I've been  confirmed that my sister has been going through hard time and i need to take her home with me." she says. "I'm the one thats takes care of her so you can't take her. Plus your rude to her." I get pissed of.

"Bitch, i ain't rude! Shes the rude one" She slaps me. "You just can't slap people off!"

"It's my freedom." She says.
"But still.... You can't take her away from me. Shes my daughter. You left her."
"I did it for her own good."

"WHY?! SO SHE CAN FUCKING KILL HERSELF WHILE YOUR OVER THERE WITH YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND OR HUSBAND, JACKING OFF WHILE YOUR  FUCKING SISTER NEEDS HELP! SHE ISN'T YOUR SISTER ANYMORE!! I TAKE CARE OF HER!!!!"

She gives me that evil smirk. "Fine I'll just call the police."

"Fine! I don't care! She will still be with me!"  i scream at her. "Fine my me. Heh." She walks away. And gets in her car.

I close the door. And head to the kitchen. "Still want some more-"
"Y/N.... Not right know....." i looked down at my shoes. "Whats wrong then?"

"Shes coming to get you and im not going to let that happen i promise." I do the pinky swear.

I wake up to hear some police sirens. I stood up quickly and head over to Y/N room. Ok... Shes still sleeping.... Now let me look outside. Oh god.....