Chapter Two

Continuation to 'You Love Me Again'

"So you two are back?" The interviewer, Bryan Stars asked. I was sitting on Tony's lap, rolling my hips ever so often. Tony's voice was cracking, he was stuttering and gripping my thigh. To anyone who knew Tony as 'the shy guy', it was normal. His head was lying on my shoulder, but he just played it off as being tired from the show.

"Y-Yeah. We are." Tony smiled. I scooted backwards onto his lap, his head dropping instantly. "Damn..." Bryan gave him a questioning look. "My head hurts a little. I think I'm going to go... Willow, you-" he coughed as i moved sideways to look at him. "You coming with, babe?" I nodded and leaned over, grinding my ass into Tony's lap, & giving Bryan a hug. "Bye Bryan."

Tony rushed me to the tour bus. As soon as I stepped in, he pushed me down onto the couch in the back lounge.

"Fucking bitch, teasing me like that." Tony growled down to me. He ripped his shirt off and glared down at me. "You'll fucking pay." I looked up at Tony, his eyes were dark again and I bit my lip again. "Stop that." His voice was husky. It was so fucking hot.

"I don't know what you're talking about baby..." I got up and started fumbling with his belt. He grabbed my hands and pushed my body up against the wall.

"You're not in control. Now strip." I slowly peeled off my shirt and tossed it to the floor, never breaking eye contact with Tony. "This isnt a game baby. I suggest that if you want to get fucked, you do that quickly." He growled, sitting down on the couch. As I reached for my bra, Tony stopped me. "Thats my job, babe. Lay down. You make any noises, you're gonna get punished, got it, sweetheart?" I nodded. "I cant hear you, Willow." He said, trailing his hand over my thigh.

"Y-Yes sir." I whimpered. Tony hooked his finger under my panties and slid them off, slowly. He came up to my face and leaned in slowly, connecting my lips. I felt Tony's hand unhook my bra. He trailed down my neck to my waist, leaving love bites. I felt Tony's finger enter my heat and automatically moaned. His head snapped up and he smirked at me.

"Mm, you weren't supposed to do that." He chuckled. He took his finger out and stood up. "Stay here, baby." He leaned down quickly and licked up my slit, painfully slowly and walked to his bunk. He came back with a drawstring bag and looked down at me. "Fuck, you look so hot right now. You dont know how badly I want to fuck you senseless right now, babe." I giggled as he opened the bag.

"Then do it."He chuckled down at me.

"You really want this, dont you?"

"Tone, it's been over a month, just fuck me."

"Well, considering I told you not to talk and you ARE talking, I cant do that just yet." Tony pulled out a gag, tape, & a vibrator. "You gotta pay, baby." I bit my lip and squirmed. "Now, the guys should be back in 5 minutes or so," he said, putting the gag in my mouth. "You," he laughed. "You're going to stay here. And you're not going to make a fucking sound or, so help me God, I will fucking destroy you." I whimpered at the thought as Tony turned on the vibrator. He slowly slid it into me, making me moan loudly. "Tsk, tsk, babe." He laughed, he picked up the tape and tore some off with his mouth. Fuck, that looked hot. He taped the vibrator down so it wouldn't come out. "Now, keep quiet. I'll be back in an hour."

---------

The door swung open and Tony stormed in. He tugged the gag out of my mouth, smashing his lips into mine.

"How many times did you cum?" He growled, tugging his shirt off once again.

"I-I lost c-COUNT." I squealed as I felt another orgasm rip thru me.

"Damn baby," he said, dropping his pants. I could see his erection thru his boxers. "The guys just left for some party. Scream as much as you want." He took the vibrator out of me and I whimpered at the loss, but quickly began moaning when I felt Tony's tongue against my clit.

"Fuck, Tone." I felt him smile into me. I gripped his hair, trying to get him closer to me. "Ah shit, Tony dont stop." He dipped his tongue into me a few times before slipping his finger into me.

"Scream my name, baby. Let everyone else know who's making you feel this good." Tony hummed against me, making me scream.

"Fucking hell, Tony. I'm gonna cum." He added a second finger and started scissoring me, bringing me closer to my peak.

"Hold it in, Wills. He crooked his fingers and hit my g-spot.

"Ahh! Tony!! I-I cant." I bucked my hips upwards, trying to hold back. Tony put his free hand on my hips, holding me down. "Tony please?"

"Beg for it." He said, adding another finger.

"Fuck. Ahh, Tony. P-Please let me cum. Please baby." He curled his fingers and leaned down, licking my clit.

"Do it." Tony whispered. He moved his fingers even faster than before, making me see stars. I screamed his name, gripping the couch below me.

"Fuck, TONY!" I scratched at his shoulders. "Shit!" My whole body was trembling as I came in Tony's mouth and he licked up every last drop. He got up quickly and pulled me up, holding my legs since I was still shaking.

"Knees, now." He growled, nibbling at my collerbone. I nodded as he pushed me down. I looked up at him, tugging the waistband of his boxers down. He pulled my hair back and leaned down to kiss me. I took him into my mouth and teased the tip. He groaned as I kitten-licked up his member. "Babe, suck." I took all of him into my mouth and felt his tip hit the back of my throat, but I didnt gag. That was one thing that made him fall even more for me. "Mm, shit." I felt him twitch and I came off of him with a pop. His head snapped down to look at me. "What the fuck, Willow?!"

"Sorry baby. Guess thats what you get for leaving me here earlier with nothing but a vibrator in me." I stood up and put on Tony's shirt & my underwear.

"Fucking hell, Willow! You not finishing me?" I looked at him, giggled and walked out of the lounge. As I was putting on some shorts, Tony went into the bathroom just as the guys came in.

"Whoa. I smell sex." Jaime said, his eyes connecting with mine. "Oh gross. Tell me you didnt?"

"If it helps you sleep at night, Hime." I giggled. Vic fake gagged and walked to the bathroom door, knocking on it.

"Tone, hurry up." I looked at Vic.

"He might be in there for a little..." I gave a mischievous look. I heard Mike snort from behind me.

"Whats so funny?" Vic asked.

"Wills gave Tony blue balls... Ha." Mike leaned on the bunks.

"Damn right, Whiskey Hands." I said, giggling.

"Oh that's cruel! Why would you-- wait. I dont even wanna know why. You guys have your kinks, we have ours." Vic walked away with a disgusted face.

Tony walked out of the bathroom, shirtless and glaring at me. I was backed up against the wall next to the bunking area, so it was easy for him to trap me. He didnt care that the guys were watching. His eyes were darkened. He attacked my neck with his lips, making me smirk. Tony towered over me, lets face it, I was about 3 inches taller than Vic. I was pint sized to Tony.

"You fucking bitch." He growled as he left a dark hickey on my collar bone. "I'll get you back for that later." He whispered into my ear. His hand was on my ass and the guys were cheering. I stuck a middle finger up to the three as Tony backed away.

"Why'd you wanna fuck us? You just fucked your boyfriend. Oh wait, no you didnt. I forgot you left him hanging." Mike said. "Now break it up before you actually do because I'd like to sleep tonight."

Tony backed up and walked to the front of the bus.

"Love you, Tone." I called out as he brushed past Vic. I saw him stick up his middle finger and sit down with Jaime, who was busy laughing at the scene. "Fuck you, too babe."

"If you aren't gonna do it, dont talk about it." Tony muttered.

"I heard that." I giggled as I sat next to him.

"No you didnt, short stack." He kissed the top of my head. I had my turtle back. For good.