Chapter Three

Part Three:You Love Me Again

*lots o' smuttiness for you sexual hooligans out there*

"I love you baby. I have to go for soundcheck." Tony said over the phone.

"Love you too dipshit." I giggled. Ever since Tony and I got back together, things had been a lot better. I never had to worry that he would have his dick stuck in some blonde stupid STD-riddled whore.

"Oh yeah, Wills?" Tony's voice was quiet, almost as if he was hiding his conversation from the guys.

"Yeah Tone?"

"You havent touched yourself, have you?" He was serious now. Ever since that night I left him without climax, he was always teasing me.

"No babe. The last person that got that far was you. 5 months ago. If this tour lasts any longer, I'm gonna have to find some way of getting off baby." I had to tell the truth, I was a fucking terrible liar.

"Dont you dare." He growled. "If you do I will fucking destroy you, Willow Leigh."

"Mm, is that a threat or a promise, Tone?" I said, biting my lip.

"Willow, stop. I cant do this with the guys right here. When I get home in two weeks, I want you in the bed, naked. I'll make sure the neighbors know my name by the time we're done.

"Alright, adolescent. Prove it." I was a month older than Tony and he was the youngest in the band. I loved teasing him about that.

"You're just mad because my dicks not in you." He chuckled.

"Damn right, now go to soundcheck. Love you baby."

----------

You: Mike, make sure Tony goes home LAST when tour ends next week.
Mike: ew, are you gonna give him blue balls again?
You: hah... No. Not this time.
Mike: good, because those suck.

I closed out Mike's messages and texted my best friend, Alexis.

You: Lexi, I need your help!!
Alexis: what did you break this time.
You: nothing, I need to do something for Tony
Alexis: does it involve shopping?
You: yep.
Alexis: meet you in an hour?
You: deal.

--------

"Lingerie first?" Alexis asked. I nodded quickly. We headed to Victoria's Secret and look thru a few outfits until I found a black and red lace bra and panties with fishnet leggings. "You'll look hot. Now, shoes?" My blue haired friend asked, dragging me out and to the next store. I settled on some black knee-high boots and went to the food court.

"You think he'll like it?" I asked when Lexi sat down, putting the bags under the table.

"Wills, honey. The man had a boner when you wore his sweatshirt. I'm pretty sure he'll like those." I giggled at the memory. It was after we had first started dating. I'd stolen his Star Wars hoodie, shorts and his favorite snapback.

I pulled out my phone, took a picture of the V.S. bag and sent it to Tony.

You: cant wait until next week... I need you baby.
Tony: babe...
You: what..?
Tony: you trying to make me hard before a show?
You: depends, is it working?
Tony: *image attached*

I pulled my phone closer to me so no one would see the image. Tony was in a hotel bathroom.. In his underwear. And I could see his dick thru his boxers.

You: i'll take that as a yes.
Tony: i have to go play now babe. keep it tight for me doll.
You: hehe... Always babe. Love you.
Tony: love you too baby.