chapter 11

Surprise!!! Hey fellas! Sorry for the long wait. I am so happy that after a long hiatus from wattpad I gained like thousands of reads and hundreds of votes! Please keep reading and voting. You guys give me ideas(?) to continue writing this story. I actually already forgot the plot of this story lmao I'm a horrible author but oh well!!! I hope you guys will enjoy this eleventh chapter as much as I enjoy reading your comments (and enjoy messing with your emotion by not updating for a year and left you with a cliffhanger)

VOTE AND COMMENT 

VOTE AND COMMENT  

p/s: sorry for this short chapter. I'm lost (bc i forgot the plot remember so i dont really know whats up and whats down)

Chapter ELEVEN

--

Kirstie Odair

"Aw come on out already!" I groaned. "Alright, alright. Just one moment. I think my chest is a bit revealing" I heard Naomi mumbled from her toilet. I reached out for the doorknob and twisted them wishing it would open but its locked.

"No, Naomi come out. Let me see" I clapped my hands, excitedly like a seal. I heard the door clicked and when it's open, Naomi's standing there and she looks very stunning. Very. Stunning. She was wearing a dress I bought for her. It was a strapless gold maxi dress and she let her long hair flows. And she also wears a silver head chain. "Wowza mama make me pregnant" I joked. Naomi scoffed and slap me in the arm. "Ouch," I pouted. "But honestly though, my best friend is very pretty," I said while rubbing her 5-months-old baby bump. Her cheeks flushed and she giggled. "Thank you Kirstie"

--

"Have you thought of her name, sweetie?" I heard Naomi's grandmother—or should I call her Mamaw, like everybody else asked. "Haven't thought of it yet, Mamaw. But once I thought of it, you're the first person I will tell" Naomi laughed. I smiled at them from afar. I'm glad seeing Naomi's smiling again.

BZZT

My phone buzzed. I unlocked my phone and read a text message that I received just now from Jess.

From: Jess

Hey babe. Sorry but I have some emergency. I'll be there soon. Love ya!

To: Jess

It's okay. Take your time. See you soon!

After I replied to the text, I locked my phone and put them back in my clutch. I grab my drink and took a sip and suddenly I heard someone squealed. "There you are!!" Naomi's mother literally screamed. I turn around and saw her mom hugging a tall male figure which is Mr-You-Know-Who, Mason Green. I took a peek at Naomi and she was hella pale. I saw her mouth mumbled something that I wasn't expecting from her at all.

--

Naomi Winters

"Oh no no no no no" I mumbled. My body heated up. Suddenly I became nervous. I excused myself from Aunt Lou and walk towards mom and Mason. "Hey, honey. How was your business trip that you're supposed to go and not to be back here for like another 5 months" I fake laughed. Mason furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "It.. was...great??" he replied. "Oh you guys must be missing each other. I'll give you guys some privacy. You guys must have a LOT to catch up" my mom winked at us and just left.

"What are you doing here?" I asked while whispering softly so that people won't hear us. "Kirstie invited me" he replied. I saw Kirstie from afar and gave her a death glare. She gulped. "Besides, why would I want to miss my own daughter's first baby shower," he said while slightly rubbed my baby bump. His touch felt like a spark because suddenly my face heated up and I swear my baby kicked me. She probably felt the spark too.

"Ohoo" I scoffed from the baby's kick. "She kicked me," I said while smiling. Mason bend down on his knees and whispered on my stomach. "You're excited that daddy's here, aren't you my little sweetheart?" I laughed and I swear I felt the baby kicked again. She's really excited, isn't she?

Suddenly, his phone rang. He took his phone from his pocket. He read the name and he sighed. "It's my fiancé," he said. I gave him a smile and nodded. "I'll better go. See you outside" and with that, I left him. I walk away from him and from behind, I heard him answering his call.

"Hey darling" he greeted. I shook my head and walk away. Why does that small thing makes me so upset. And also small touch makes me so happy. I am getting weaker. Damn me.

--

Mason Green

"Hey darling" I greeted. I take a peek at Naomi and saw her walking away. Why does Jess must ruin this moment? Damn Jess.

"Hey babe. Are you coming to my friend's party or no?" she asked. I licked my lips and sighed. "Sorry Jess. I couldn't make it there. I have an important meeting right now." I lied. "Oh.. well its okay Mason. See you at home?" she asked with a cheerful voice. "See you at home. Bye" I said and pressed the red button on my phone screen. I put my phone back into my pocket. I saw Naomi from afar and I smiled. Naomi was laughing with her friend about something and suddenly our eyes met. I winked and she blushed.

My eyes hovered at her friend she was laughing with and I swear, her back looks very familiar. Her dark brown hair, her slightly tanned skin. Suddenly, it hit me.

**FLASHBACK**

"Oh no no. I'm meeting my friend. Do you live here?" Kirstie asked me. I shook my head. "I'm meeting my friend here too."

"...Oh hey, I'm planning this baby shower for Naomi and it would be honored if you could come" she asked.

--

"So, about the 'important design' you do with your friend, what is it about?" I asked since there's nothing to talk about. Jess put her cup down and smiled "It's a baby shower party, my friend ask me to organize it for her friend. How sweet is that" she held my hand. I'm in shocked. She doesn't talk about Kirstie, right?

**END OF FLASHBACK**

The lady suddenly turn on her side and my mouth dropped.

"Jess" 

--

A/N: *whispers* psst hey you yes you if you dont want to wait for another year for another chapter, go vote and leave a comment/ rant/ your number/ your address/ your bank account ;)